Back to hell-I mean school

Chapter 19: Back to hell-I mean school

~Ty's POV~

I woke up to someone shaking me "babe, it time to get up, we have school." Adam said and kissed my forehead, I groaned and rolled over. I faced Adam "why do we have to go." I whined "but we do, now get your ass up." He ripped the covers off me "fine fine, I'm getting up." He said playfully glaring.

We quickly took and showed, take long then usual actually. I was still tired and drowse so Adam had to wash me, then himself. He turned the water off and we stepped out. He dried both us and we wrapped towels around our waist.

He got out our clothes and handed me mine. We both changed and walked downstairs. We decided to skip breakfast today and Adam grabbed his car keys and we walked out, into his car, me in the passenger seat.

He started up the car and I leaned against his arm "thank you Adam for helping me." I said and kissed his cheek "no problem baby." Adam said, not talking his eyes off the road.

We stopped and parked in the school parking lot. We got out and walked side by side into school. Adam slipped his hand into mine and I smiled, he kissed my cheek.

We walked into school and saw football players throwing footballs at each other from across the room. Cheerleaders watching them and some talking go them. People at their lockers chatting and gossiping.(sounds like highschool, but again k changed to college and I know nothing about college)

We made it to our lockers that were one away from each other. We put our backpacks up. I saw these girls come up to Adam and grab onto his arms. They were wearing very short dress of short in which they top hangs down low.

"Wow, you look strong, do you play football." Adam rolled his eyes and pushed them off "hey Adam shouldn't we-" I was cut off by the same girl "oh. So your name's Adam." He nodded, narrowing his eyes "well 'Adam' I'm Rose." She said "Rose? A black one." I giggled a little at Adam's comment, he smiled at me. Rose saw and stepped in between me and Adam "so Adam, why don't you go out with me and we could date." She said fixing his collar, I silently hissed at her "Ty..." Adam looked at me, I sighed. He didn't like when I hissed at random people, because they might be 'hybrid hunters'.

"Oh I'm sorry, I'm Rose and you must be Ty." She said turning around and facing me, she turned back to Adam "well?" She asked "no." He said without hesitation "what? Why? If we date, I could be your toy. Anyone would love to do it with me." She laughed "with you? Please." Now it was his turn to laugh. She tried to kiss him but he pushed her away and walked over to my side.

He kissed my lips and I gladly kissed back. He pulled back smirking at Rose as he placed a arm around my waist "Rose, I'm Ty, Adam's boyfriend." I said and Adam kissed my head. She huffed and stood speechless "w-well. Your making a huge mistake." She said.

"No, I'm not. I love Ty." Adam said "just wait Adam, I will make you want me." She glared at me "touch Ty and I kill you." Adam said following her gaze, she laughed "I'm not gonna touch him. Why would I?" She asked smugly "Adam can we go?" I asked and leaned my head against his chest. "Sure baby, bye sluts." He waved and I giggled.

We turned and walked away "I love you Ty, I won't leave you for any or all of them." Adam whispered to me softly "I love you Adam." I said. We walked into our class and saw everyone talking, girls flirting with guys, while girls sat on other peoples desk.

Me and Adam sat in the back of the class because we like to talk and pass notes around in class. Hey, we love each other, sue us.

I looked at the door and saw Rose walk in, every guy stared at her and stared drooling over her. She smiled and made her way over to Adam who was staring at me "oh Adam, I didn't know you take this class too." She said messing with his hair "only for today. I'm gonna switch." He slapped her hand away "oh. Which one?" She asked "why would I tell you?" He growled.