38

A/n:
Yes. U guessed it.
Another one.

I bet none of u expected this to happen :D

I sarang you~~💜💜

__________________________

It was night when both arrived back home. Thanks to Yoongi's little fiasco, Jimin could not go back there and pretend that nothing had happened. So soon after they returned back to the venue Jungkook decided that both should head home. Jimin had agreed, and went to tell his goodbyes to Hoseok and the newly wed couple before both left the party.

The way home was silent, as both men were quite tired and just wanted to finally relax in the safety of their own space. Jimin was pissed that Yoongi came there in general. And Jungkook was not happy that some asshole kissed his baby boy.

Did he tell his feelings to the younger? No. For various reasons, the biggest one being that there was nothing any of them could now do about it.

And, as Jungkook drove home, he thought about how well Jimin had handled the situation. The best part of it being that the boy had said Kook was his boyfriend with no hesitation at all. And how he had been so keen on defending Jungkook, if that Yoongi guy even tried to come near him.

As if it was Jimin's job to protect him, and not the other way around...

The tattoo artist smiled and reached his hand out for Jimin to hold. "I'm so happy you let me be with you, baby."

Jimin's eyes widened and he turned to the other man. But Kook didn't dare to turn his eyes away from the road. He cared too much to risk an accident.

He felt the younger gather his palm in both his hands and lead it to his lips. Jimin kissed the back of Kook's palm, smiling against the warm skin. "And I'm happy you did the same, Kookah."

They stopped in the parking lot across the street from Jungkook's apartment and quickly gathered their things. Hand in hand, both made their way up to their shared home, opened the door and slipped inside, locking it behind them.

"Can I shower first?" Jimin asked, cutely looking at Jungkook from under his eyelashes.

The older chuckled and smiled. "Of course you can. Care for a glass of wine when you return to me?"

Jimin grinned back. "I'd love that."

Kook watched him go with fondness in his gaze. As Jimin moved deeper inside the apartment, he took off his suit jacket, back muscles flexing beneath the tight dress shirt, and a moment later disappeared inside their bedroom.

Jungkook took off his own black jacket and gently draped it over the living room's couch. Must not forget to hang it later to avoid wrinkles.

Leaving that as a mental note in his mind, Kook stepped into the kitchen. He opened the fridge and took out the sweet red wine they had bought last time they went to the store. He also found two wine glasses and put everything on the kitchen counter.

"Little cheese wouldn't hurt..." He murmured to himself and took that out from the fridge as well. "Too bad we don't have grapes."

He heard the shower turn on and after some time - off, while he prepared everything.

And just as he poured the wine into the second glasses, a true vision of beauty stepped inside the kitchen.

The smile on Jungkook's face said it all.

Jungkook took him in. The blond boy had washed his hair, so now it was damp and pushed backwards, showing that cute forehead of his. Jimin, yet again, wore only an oversized shirt - Jungkook's own, of course. He was truly from another world. The simplest yet most mesmerising of looks which Jeon Jungkook could not resist to enjoy.

"Come here, baby boy," he asked, voice low.

Jimin did. Stepping closer with a wide smile, and took the glass of wine Kook offered. "Thank you," he murmured and clanked it against Jungkook's own, before he took a sip.

"The wedding was quite stunning, not gonna lie," Jungkook admitted and took a piece of cheese between his fingertips.

The younger nodded and sighed. "Yes, yes it was. And Arin looked so beautiful."

They ate a little bit of cheese and drank their wine, right there in the kitchen, both leaning on the counter. But after a few minutes of discussing the wedding, Jungkook noticed that Jimin felt sad about something.

"What's wrong?"

"I just-- No, never mind. You'll think it's stupid."

Kook put his glass down and looked at his baby again. "Tell me."

"I'm just sad we didn't get to dance..."

Kook's smile spread all over his face. The bunny teeth could not be more noticeable, as he made Jimin put down his glass, took both his palms in his hands and led the boy to the living room.

"What is stopping us from dancing now, please tell me," he made Jimin twirl once, before he pressed the smaller's body against his chest.

Jimin was already giggling. "But we don't have any music."

"Do you really need music to dance with me?"

"No," the boy smiled. "I just need you."

Kook grinned wider. "That's right," he gave Jimin's lips a chaste kiss before he guided the boy's left hand onto his shoulder and took the right one in his palm. Jungkook's other hand went around Jimin's back, and he started moving slowly, guiding the boy with him.

It was sweet and soft and relaxing. It was all that Kook ever needed.

Jimin was all he needed.

As the boy leaned against Jungkook's chest, and put his cheek on the older man's collarbone, Kook released the soft palm he was holding, and placed both his arms over Jimin's back. He leaned his head down and inhaled the boy's scent.

It was heaven. The fresh aroma of Jimin's shampoo was healing Jungkook's soul.

Both of Jimin's arms moved to hug Jungkook's torso, and the boy entwined his fingers behind Kook's back.

They had stopped their slow dance, now just standing and holding each other. They drew strength from each other. They felt complete.

Kook wanted to tell him.

Tell him how he felt.

The man very gently moved his upper body away, cupping Jimin's cheeks in his hands. The younger's eyes sparkled up at him, and their souls danced while their bodies stayed still.

"I love you."

Jungkook smiled.

A deep colour of red spread all over Jimin's cheeks, when he realised what he'd just said to the older man.

But before the blonde could manage to say anything else, Jungkook had leaned forward and left a small kiss on the tip of Jimin's nose.

"Well, would you look at that. We share our feelings as well as our skin."

Jimin chuckled, the tension of his sudden confession leaving quick, as they both smiled at each other.

Jungkook tilted his head to the side and kissed his baby boy. "I love you too," Kook mumbled against the other's mouth. "So, so much."

____________________________

A/n:
Don't expect another chapter soon. I gave you two in one day.
Imagine this WOW. The generosity. The nerve!!!
I'm shook myself.

P.S. - if i may.

I don't like wine, because most are...well.. just not fucking tasty.
The ONLY one I like is Carlo Rossi: Sweet Red or Carlo Rossi: Moscato Sweet White
:D just saying