28

A/n:
Hello my dearest people (ʃƪ^3^)
I hope you are having a wonderful day!

I sarang you~~~! 💜💜💜💜

______________________________

Jimin picked up the phone and answered the caller. "What do you want, Yoongi?"

"Where were you staying this week?"

The blonde boy frowned. "Wh-"

"I know it wasn't at your parents' house," Yoongi's voice shook in anger. "And I know it wasn't at Hoseok's. Are you cheating on me?"

"WHAT?!"

Jimin's eyes bulged out of his sockets as he heard his ex's question.

"Jimin, answer me!" The guy sounded mad.

"Yoongi," Jimin pressed down on the bridge of his nose with his index and thumb, hoping he won't get a headache from this. "We broke up."

"That's bullshit!" the other snarled through the line. "I know you still want me. And I want you too, babe. I've missed you."

The last sentence sounded almost like a whine.

Jimin, tho, was confused. He didn't need this shit Yoongi was pulling right now. He had said this to the man already, and he had no problems saying it again.

"Yoongi, please leave me alone. We are done. We have been done for a long time now."

"No, Jimin we are not--"

"Don't call me again. I'm serious."

Jimin ended their call. It didn't take a minute and Yoongi was calling him again. He declined the call and put it on silent mode, throwing the device somewhere between his three bed-pillows (the boy liked to snuggle himself between them, okay?!).

He finished dressing up and opened his bedroom's door.

Jimin smiled straightaway, hearing his dad's voice resonate through the house. By the feel of it, it sounded like his dad had just entered and was now putting all his things down.

"Is Jimin home already?"

No answer from his mother, but his dad continued with a, "Good. I'll quickly change my clothes and we'll be at your table in five," meaning that Jimin's mom had probably nodded in confirmation.

The blond boy sighed. He missed his dad very much. Obviously, he was the favourite parent in Jimin's eyes, so the dancer opened his door wider to greet the man on the top of the stairs.

"Dad!" He smiled, opening his arms for the bear hug that soon followed.

For a second, the young man felt like a kid again, as he was engulfed and lifted up from the ground by his dad's strong arms.

"I missed you, son," the taller mumbled against his child's hair, leaving a chaste kiss before they parted. "Go downstairs. Your mother has finished cooking."

Jimin didn't want to go. He didn't want to be alone with her for even a moment. He didn't want to hear her say anything else that would haunt his dreams this night. But he also didn't want to upset his father, so he listened.

"Okay," Jimin nodded and hesitantly went downstairs to take his place at the dinner table.

He sat down, already prepared for some spiteful words, but his mother said nothing.

Weird.

She kept silent till the moment his father joined them and the family started to eat. His father shared some tidbits from his week and asked Jimin how his studies were going. It was all small-talk which Jimin enjoyed, if you don't count the tiny snorts and sarcastic comments his mother omitted from time to time. He tried to ignore them, but the attitude still stung.