39

A/n:
What can I say, I like our bebes fucking.

(But there is some other stuff later on)

🔞 Warning: smut

_____________________________________

"Kookah, I can't--- I-- I'm cumming~"

"Do it, baby boy, cum now," Jungkook growled.

Jimin moaned loud, his legs jerking on either side of Jungkook's waist, as the man continued to bury himself deep inside his boy.

"Ah~fuck--," Kook moaned as well, as he felt Jimin's hot walls squeeze around his shaft.

He continued to slowly rub the tip of his cock against Jimin's prostate as he watched his boyfriend come undone beneath him.

"God, you're beautiful," Jungkook phrased the boy, tracing his fingers over Jimin's parted lips and then down to his neck where new hickeys glistened between the tattoos.

He still hasn't finished, and desperately wanted to find his release soon, but kept unmoving for a few heartbeats only to admire the blissful expression on Jimin's face. The blush on the soft cheeks and droplets of tears on Jimin's eyelashes were all Kook lived for.

The blonde slowly smiled, pulling Jungkook closer by his neck, and gave his handsome top a sweet kiss.

Kook deepened it and continued to grind against Jimin's ass, earning a deep moan from the boy soon after.

"I'm not done yet, baby boy," he smiled and leaned back on his knees.

Jimin let out a whimper, as Jungkook's position inside of him slightly changed, rubbing against his most delicate spot even more. He looked at Kook with hooded eyes, admiring the tattooed skin that hid the man's muscles. He looked so sexy between Jimin's legs. So sinful...

"Is it okay if I go a little rough?"

The boy smiled, and nodded as well as he could. He was still out of breath, able to only moan and whimper, too sensitive and already fucked out.

Jimin appreciated Jungkook's questions about rough sex - the man was always careful not to hurt him. Although the younger knew Kook could never do that.

Jungkook chuckled darkly and licked his lips, looking all over Jimin's sweaty body. He loved the white substance that had smeared across Jimin's abdomen, so he dipped two of his fingers in and scooped some up. He put Jimin's cum in his own mouth, licking it off with an evil glint in his doe eyes.

Jimin's cock twitched from the sight.

"Baby boy, you taste so good, too."

After he appreciated how his boyfriend bit his lower lip in need, Jungkook positioned his palms on Jimin's waist and pulled the boy closer, so that Jimin's lower back would lay on Jungkook's thighs while his shoulders were still against the mattress. In this position all Jimin could do was watch as Kook started to move in and out of his ass.

The younger moaned Jungkook's name, and with it, the pounding began. Kook snapped his hips forward with deep, powerful thrusts, gripping Jimin's waist and moving the boy's lower back towards him to be met midway.

Constant whimpers rolled out over Jimin's lips, moans of confirmation and pleas to hit the spot 'right there' mixed with Jungkook's own sounds of ecstasy.

The older felt drops of sweat roll down his face and back as he watched Jimin's pretty dick flop in the air, drops of precum already dripping out.

"Fuck, Jiminie, baby--"