10

A/n:
We have moved past the smut. I honestly don't know.. should have tried harder (will get there)

Or is it the cute shit yall be waiting for? (this is not the same as JaF...but I'll put in some uwu)

Enjoy~~

______________________

Jimin woke up feeling warm and rested. The first sense that started working was his scent. And the smell that washed over him put the young man even more at ease. He breathed in deeply, noticing how his lungs tried to rise up, but were pressed down by something. Jimin moved a little, and the heaviness got tighter around his body, pulling him closer to something that resonated heat.

He tried to open his eyes, and the sight which came across his eyes made the boy smile.

The same neck and chest tattoos Jimin always saw on himself were across the skin of the man sleeping besides him. Jungkook. He felt the older man sigh against his hair, still asleep, and change positions so that Jungkook was now laying half over Jimin's naked body, his knee finding a place between Jimin's legs.

As Jimin lay there, breathing in the amazing smell of the handsome man over him, he thought about last night and how fast their second meeting had escalated. He was now in Jungkook's bed, snuggled under his weight, not regretting any of his last night's decisions.

When Jungkook had kissed Jimin... Had asked him if he wanted to go home with him... Something inside Jimin had made the decision for him. But the man supported his inner self full-heartedly. He wasn't sure if he had ever felt the experience he had gone through with Jungkook. No, he wasn't thinking about the sex part..or the blowjob, or whatever. He was thinking about the connection between them.

Almost throughout the whole intimate process, Jimin and Jungkook had been looking into each others eyes, not being able to look away. They had gazed inside each others' souls, if that was even possible.

With Yoongi it had been different. He'd always wanted to see the jiggling of Jimin's ass, so most of their sex life Jimin had spent on his hands and knees or bouncing on top of Yoongi's dick.

Yesterday, all Jungkook had wanted was to gaze into his dark orbs.

He didn't even fuck him properly, but Jimin felt more satisfied than ever before.

He blushed, frowning at the weird sensations that filled his body when he was near Kook.

Jimin tried to get up. He slowly and carefully lifted Jungkook's arm, and slipped his legs from under Kook's thigh as calmly as he could. Before leaving the bed, Jimin left a small kiss on Jungkook's tattooed shoulder. His skin was so soft and warm under his lips...

He picked up his boxers and put on a shirt, which happened to be Jungkook's.

Where were his clothes?

He tiptoed out of Kook's bedroom and bee-lined for the kitchen.

Oh, he thought walking past and picking up the rest of his stuff along the way. (Tho he left the pants in the bedroom.)

Jimin opened the fridge to check what Jungkook had to offer them for breakfast and frowned in disappointment.

The dude had almost nothing in there!

"Does he at least have shit for pancakes?"

"I do," a ruff voice came from behind him.

Jimin yelped, jumping from surprise, and a moment later big arms engulfed him in a back hug.

"Good morning, baby boy," Jungkook mumbled against his neck, leaving small kisses along Jimin's neck and jaw.