45

A/n:
This is not what I wanted, but it's what I needed...

I sarang you~~ 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜

pliz try to not be too disappointed with the lack of creativity in this shit. thank you.
(well at least i'm still here, so ---)

________________________

"Sorry, Joon, we're back!" Jungkook announced, smiling as he entered the parlour after he let his baby in before him. His voice was back to normal, a hint of cheer visible to anyone listening.

Namjoon, who was at the reception desk discussing their work with Jackson, snapped his head up immediately after he heard it. Jimin's boss looked back and forth from the shorter boy to Jungkook, brows furrowed in confusion.

"Jeon, your client is already waiting for you," Jackson informed him, grinning widely at what he saw next.

Jungkook nodded, eyes already on Jimin. "I'll go now," he murmured, kissing the boy's cheek. Jimin's face bloomed into a big smile even before Kook's lips touched his reddened skin, and he giggled as Jungkook drew back.

Namjoon just stared.

"Try to behave," Kook's amusement flashed over his face when he stepped away from his boyfriend. It didn't fade when he passed Namjoon, clapping his friend's shoulder. The grin turned a little devilish when the man gave Joon a wink.

The owner of the tattoo parlour couldn't manage to say a word before Jungkook vanished between the interior walls. A faint greeting by Kook's deep voice carried through to the front area of the parlour, while Namjoon watched Jimin move to his place.

The boy's face was flushed, embarrassed by all that had happened. But mostly, Jimin was just uneasy by the look Namjoon gave him.

"So," Namjoon dragged out, clearing his voice, "you and Jungkook?"

Jimin smiled again, wider this time.

Yes. He and Jungkook. One unit. A couple. Boyfriends.

"He's the one," the blonde shrugged. He managed to sound completely unapologetic while still looking embarrassed.

"Bu-but the tattoos--"

Jackson came to stand beside Namjoon, crossing his arms. He looked fascinated with the whole situation, no doubt enjoying how big of an impact the sudden reveal of Jimin and Jungkook's relationship left on oftentimes cool-headed Kim Namjoon.

Wang's eyes darted to the black hoodie. Now both tattoo artists were convinced that it was, indeed, a piece of clothing they had seen before - because it was Jungkook's.

"What do you hide underneath those sleeves, Minnie?"

The boy grinned and rolled up the mentioned sleeves, while Namjoon murmured a "don't call him that".

Jimin didn't have any makeup on today, therefore he didn't see the point of using it any longer - now that he wasn't attending classes and everyone knew he was inked.

Well, almost everyone.

Namjoon sucked in a sharp breath as he laid his eyes on Jimin's forearms. Both were covered, obviously, with the same tats that decorated Jungkook's skin. The same quotes, flowers, skulls, snakes and eyes, and all the other designs the older man had wanted on him. Namjoon even recognised a few he had tattooed on Kook through the years of their friendship.

"So it's you," he murmured. "His other half."

It felt like Jimin could not have blushed any deeper than he'd done before, but Namjoon's words managed to change that. The easy smile turned fonder as the blonde traced his small fingers over the beautiful designs.