26

A/n:
I'll keep this short, as it is Monday. And I want this day to END!!!

Also, I hope YOU are enjoying November so far. How was your Halloween?

_______________________________

As midday came, Jungkook could finally put down his tattooing equipment and relax for a little while. Another customer had just left the parlor, and the man could finally stretch out his spine.

Last night was wonderful. After meeting Mr. Kin, he and Jimin went back home, enjoyed a warm, homemade meal and snuggled together on the couch to watch one of the Netflix comedies that kept popping up in the Top10 list. Jimin's soft giggling against his own chest had filled Jungkook with overwhelming joy and calmness.

After the movie, Kook had scooped the smaller up in his arms and carried him to the bedroom. He had kissed Jimin all over and tucked him against his side, breathing in the younger's addictive scent.

They had fallen asleep peacefully and with soft smiles on both of their faces.

And when Jimin had woken up, Jungkook had made them both breakfast. He had watched as the boy gathered his things back in his bag, and walked him to the door.

Jungkook had kissed the smaller one last time, promising Jimin that he will text him later. He hadn't wanted to let go of the younger's hand. Had wanted to lock the door before Jimin left and to throw away the key forever.

All Jungkook could think about was Jimin now.

He licked his lips, chasing the sweet taste of Jimin's mouth that still lingered over his own. The man already missed him.

It hadn't even been six hours when Jimin left for his classes, but Jungkook already missed him.

He spent his whole day thinking about him.

And, as he got home, nothing changed. The feeling of loss and longing for Jimin still occupied his heart.

First time in his life, Jeon Jungkook snuggled in his bed and hugged a pillow, chasing the fleeting scent of the blond boy.

Jimin is probably home already, Kook thought. He reached for his phone and opened the message board where he found Jimin's contact and sent him a short, but truthful message.

Chat with:
My Baby

I miss you.

_______________________________

A/n:
Okay, question of the day, and I do expect you to participate in figuring this out, my honeys!

What do we think about male pregnancy?
(I'm not saying it's for this story, tho lol which else, and I'm not saying it will be in a story 100%, but I'm considering.... and I'd like to know if U are okay with it???)