54

Warning: 🔞 smut

That evening Jimin stepped inside their shared apartment quietly. He was still shaken by what he had learned from his professor. Doubts of his and Jungkook's love clouded his mind while he took off his jacket and boots, leaving them at the entrance.

Did he want to believe their connection was fake?

No, he didn't.

Jungkook was more than just a thug that tatted his body and went to prison for his atrocious crimes. In the younger's eyes, the man was everything. He was the sun in Jimin's dark room, his warmth in the coldest of days. He was what Jimin needed his whole life. Kook was the one who saved him, who got him out of the darkness and, in his own unknowing way, helped him overcome the need to harm himself while he was growing up.

Jimin knew he loved Jungkook. He loved him for real. For him, Seokjin's words meant nothing. He knew his heart was true.

But that didn't keep the blonde from fearing that Jungkook's affection was not.

"Baby?"

Jimin looked up, eyes instantly finding his man with both hands behind his back.

"H-hey, Koo."

Jungkook's head tilted to one side and a small frown appeared on his forehead which Jimin noticed between the few dark strands that fell over his eyes. "Is everything okay?"

The younger came closer and rested his forehead against Kook's pec. He couldn't look up and into his eyes, because all he wanted to do was look for the truth in his boyfriend's gaze. Look for the confirmation that even if it was something out of this world that brought them together, Jungkook stayed because he wanted to. The boy was becoming paranoid. Against his better judgement, the seed of doubt had been planted and it will be hard to dig it out.

Now he was even more scared to tell Kook about the baby.

"I'm just tired, I guess," he breathed out and let Jungkook nuzzle his neck, peppering the inked flesh with light kisses.

The taller man hummed after a moment, a sly grin slowly spreading over his handsome face. "Too tired for a present?"

That got Jimin's attention. He blinked up in surprise, eyes glinting with curiosity.

"For me?"

The smile spread wider. "Who else?"

Their eyes met and held, emotions of love overcoming Jimin's heart. Jungkook's stare, so open and warm, made the other's eyes fill with tears.

"Baby boy, why are you crying? What's wrong?"

Jimin shook his head, wiping the wetness away with his sleeve before Jungkook could reach out to do it for him. "No, nothing. I'm just--" his eyes yet again met Kook's worried gaze. "I just love you a lot."

"I love you, too," Jungkook chuckled and leaned down to wrap a hand right below Jimin's butt, hoisting him up against his chest, while the other hand still held his surprise. A cute yelp left the younger's lips and he instantly went to wrap all his limbs around the man's frame.

Giggles erupted from Jimin's lips as he felt Jungkook leave soft kisses against his damp cheek.

"Ready for your gift?"

"You're a gift enough for me, Kook. The best gift."

The doe-eyes stared at him in wonder. There was no fakeness in them when Jungkook smiled. "But I still want to gift you something."

Jimin almost said that he already gifted him a child but stopped at the last moment. He needed to find a good way to tell him and explain what the hell was happening. A simple "I'm pregnant" just wouldn't do.