20

A/n:
If you read my other shit, you saw the update and that I promised to be updating everything during the weekend. Here I am, trying to keep my promises.

I missed writing.

(Still think this is shit tho :D not even gonna lie)

Enjoy~ 💜💜 ?(xDDD)

____________________________________

Other people came and went out of the dressing room. But Jimin stayed there. Even after the start of his class.

We all can agree, that people around the world have different phobias, different fears of what might come their way. The fear running so deep inside their bones that it keeps them chillingly cold and sweating in fright at the same time. Creeping over their spines and nestling somewhere on their shoulder, whispering of all the outcomes that might come if their fears come true. With all the different phobias to choose from, Jimin - then and there - had only one.

He was scared to go out in a t-shirt.

It might sound stupid, but the boy was scared he will lose everything. Therefore, he stayed in the changing room, trembling on the little wooden bench, dance shoes and pants already on. But he was still in a hoodie - in his regular hoodie that he threw on when he left Jungkook's apartment. And he knew that there was no way he would be allowed to dance in one.

Jimin wanted to cry. Why was this happening? His body was beautiful. He loved his tattoos. And now that he knew Jungkook, he was grateful he had them.

But he hated his body, too. And he despised how he looked, deep inside his heart. He couldn't be himself with them. He couldn't achieve all he wanted with them. He couldn't dance like he wanted to. And all he wanted to do in his life was to dance.

But even with all his desire, he would not part with them. Because, due to the tats, he had found Jungkook.

A tear escaped his eye at the same time the changing room's door swung open and a worried Mr. Kim stepped inside.

"Mister Park!"

Jimin flinched in shock and hurried to wipe the lone droplet off his cheek. He hid his hands inside the hoodie's sleeves so that his dance professor would't see the rose tattoo on the back of his palm. He just hoped that Mr. Kim would not notice the tats on his neck.

Professor Kim Seokjin came closer to the student, observing Jimin's posture and desperate eyes. "Is everything okay?"

Jimin nodded, but after a moment the boy decided to answer truthfully. "I'm sorry, professor, I--.. I can't dance today."

Mr. Kim's brows furrowed. "Why? It looks like you have all you need on already. Please take off the hoodie and let's go. Scholarship students cannot miss classes, you know I'll have to report you if you do."

"I don't have my dance shirt with me."

"I'll give you a spare T, let's go!"

The next words were almost inaudible, but his professor still heard him. "A t-shirt won't do..."

"And why is that?"

Jimin stayed silent.

"Mister Park, I want to help you, I do. You are one of my favourite students. One of the most talented ones, too. I would hate to see you get in trouble because of a dumb shirt."

He knew he was right. Jimin knew that from the outside his actions seemed childish and unnecessary. But he was scared, and there was nothing he could do about it.

Can I tell him? Jimin thought.

Could he, though? Could he be brave enough to open up about his situation at least to someone who might understand. Mr. Kim has always been a nice person. Certainly nicer than other professors. But would he be understanding enough to let Jimin explain his situation.

Jimin had to explain. He didn't want to leave a bad lasting impression on one of his favourite dance professors.

"Can I trust you?" he gulped, looking up into professor Kim Seokjin's eyes.

Mr. Kim was silent. He furrowed his brow again, crossing his arms over his chest, giving his wide shoulders beautifully sharp angles. "Jimin, what's wrong?"

Instead of answering, Jimin decided to show him. He gripped the rim of his hoodie in his small, shaking fingers and ripped the clothing off, leaving himself in a plain t-shirt.

Shock was the initial expression on Mr. Kim's face, as he took in the ink-covered arms.His arms fell against his sides as Mr. Kim inhaled sharply, "Are those real tattoos?"

Jimin only nodded, lowering his eyes in shame and fear of what's to come.

"Jimin your a dancer!" Mr. Kim exclaimed loudly. "How could you do this to your own body?! How have I not seen them before?!"

"Please, I can explain." His eyes started to water when he glanced back up. He knew that he will get scolded about his appearance, but now all he needed was a chance. A chance to explain Mr. Kim everything. If only he would let him.

"Get the hood back on," Mr. Kim sounded pissed. "I'll allow you to dance in it, but only once!" He sighed in frustration, still frowning. "Tomorrow after school I'll be waiting for your explanation. And it better be a good one."

Jimin hurried to cover his naked skin with the warm material, stumbling only a little when he noticed his professor shake his head in disappointment.

"Let's go!" Kim Seokjin barked, leading the way back to his class.

_______________

A/n:
And now the saga of my never ending rant. Jin will be the good guy. Chill.
I'l trying to get back on track with writing. Chill.
I'm trying to calm down as I just saw Jimin perform FILTER. NO CHILL THERE. OML.

_______________

I'll give a 🍪 to anyone who will tell me which song the following lyrics are from. Cuz I love them and every time I listen to it, They. Hit. Deep.

"Sometimes before it gets better
The darkness gets bigger
The person that you'd take a bullet for is behind the trigger"

__________________________

Also. If by any magical chance, you still haven't, go read the cute CUTE CUUUUUTE story by Sapplynn called "32 Flavors"
It's the thing that kept me sane this week. I really loved it.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
(U won't regret)

______________________________________________

And that is all. Have a great day!
(BTW next chap is more cute)

I sarang you!~~~~ 💜💜