15

He was waiting at the coffee shop entrance. It had started to rain a while ago, but Kook did not want to go inside before Jimin got here. Maybe it was stupid, but Jungkook wanted him to choose where the boy wanted to sit. Why did that matter? He wasn't completely sure himself.

He was also not sure what compelled him to check his today's schedule and lie to the smaller man, telling him he was free after 15:30. That was obviously a lie, and after he made an appointment with Jimin, he called his client and asked to reschedule his last session to another day.

It appears that because of Jimin, Jungkook was ready to work on weekends just to see the boy today.

And there he was, running over the street in a red, oversized, soft-looking cardigan and black jeans. His messy blond hair hidden form rain by a black cap. The younger still hadn't noticed Jungkook, so Kook took a moment to appreciate the graceful movements of Jimin's body. Even when he jumped over a puddle, the boy looked stunning.

When he got to Kook's side and pulled the cap, a few raindrops got on Jimin's cheek. Jungkook resisted the urge to wipe them away.

"Sorry for the wait!" Jimin smiled brushing the raindrops from his hair. "Why aren't you going in?"

"I just got here."

Lies. Jungkook, you fucking liar.

"Shall we?" Jimin nodded towards the entry. Jungkook just smiled and nodded, watching Jimin's every move. Jimin grinned and opened the door. The sweet smell of caramel coffee wafted out from the interior, and Kook noticed how the shorter sucked in a chunk of it into his lungs.

"Why don't you go sit down and I'll get us something to drink."

Jimin nodded, flashing Kook a sweet and thankful smile. "Please get me something --"

"Sweet. I know. Any specific wants?"

A chuckle and a cheeky grin came over Jimin's face. "Surprise me," he winked and turned to look for an empty table.

Jungkook flashed his teeth in return and turned to the counter. He ordered the biggest cups the place offered - a caramelised macchiato with as much caramel on top of the whipped cream as the barista could get away with (yes, he had begged her) for Jimin and a dark chocolate latte for himself.

While he waited for the drinks, he turned around, trying to find where the short male had sat down. It wasn't hard, actually. The red cardigan was a bright splotch in the light-brown interior of the coffeehouse. Jungkook couldn't stop the smile when he noticed how the boy was comfortably snuggled in one of the farthest little couches that the place had.

"Your drinks, sir," the barista said, putting the big cups on the counter. "Enjoy!"

"Thank you," Jungkook smiled and took the mugs in his hands. He slowly turned and made his way across the space to Jimin, who had started to smile the moment his eyes landed on the mountain of whipped cream and caramel on his supposed drink.

"Something sweet for my baby boy," he said, putting the mugs down.

Jimin's smile wavered and Kook could hear him gulp. The boy probably wanted to scold Jungkook for using the nickname again, but changed his mind when he noticed the man's teasing expression. "Thank you," Jimin nodded, but Kook only chuckled.

Jimin stretched to get the cup. Today, the rose tattoo on his hand was fully visible, and Jungkook liked that. He liked that a lot.

"It's smaller than mine," Jungkook murmured.

Jimin giggled, and before scooping up a spoon of cream from his sugary drink said, "I know. I've seen them up close."

The tattoo artist besides Jimin covered his face with his hand, for a slight moment becoming flustered about the younger's implication. After he shoved the vivid image of Jimin's naked body straddling him while he trembled on top of Jungkook out of his mind, the older chuckled. "I mean the tattoo."