25

A/n:
I kept deleting the draft and writing it again... I don't know..................

I feel bad that I don't put chapters out as much as before.

___________________________

Jimin yelped as he felt a sharp pain against his left hand's index finger. His gaze landed on the suddenly hot and wet area, eyes going wide, as he noticed blood oozing out of a freshly formed cut.

His hand started to tremble, as the boy didn't understand at first. He hadn't cut himself.

But Jungkook had.

Oh god.

Jimin's wide eyes landed back on Kook, and he watched him put the sharp object back on the table. Jungkook leaned towards the napkins and took a few in his uninjured hand. He handed two to Jimin, indicating for him to wrap them around the cut.

"Baby, you okay?" Jungkook murmured.

Jimin nodded, taking the napkins and quickly stopping the bleeding. He watched Kook, as the older did the same. Their eyes met again, a concerned look in Jungkook's gaze as he tried to figure out what was happening in Jimin's mind.

Jimin smiled a little, and that made Jungkook sigh in relief. He leaned towards the smaller and placed a quick, soft kiss on his temple, before they both turned their eyes on Mr. Kim.

"Are you convinced now, professor?" Jimin tensed up by Kook's firm voice. The man sounded a little on the edge, daring Mr. Kim to say that he still didn't.

Professor Kim's eyes were wide as he stared at their injured limbs. For a few seconds Jimin thought that he wasn't breathing. But the shock of silence passed soon after.

"I can't believe this," professor Kim gulped. "I thought she was the only one."

Jimin blinked.

"She?" came a question from besides him.

"Yes," Kim Seokjin nodded towards Jungkook. "My sister. She... she is the same as you."

Jimin gasped in surprise, and straight away his hand was engulfed into Jungkook's larger palm. Kook squeezed the younger's warm skin softly as he indicated for the professor to continue.

"I'm still not completely sure how this is possible, but I do believe you, Jimin. My sister, she... She had also gotten some mysterious tattoos. She suffered a lot because of them - our family did not believe her telling them that they were not hers. That she didn't know how she got them. I believed her, because I saw them forming on her skin, just like now with you..." He eyed Jungkook's finger, gulping, and moved his stare to Jimin. He looked like he trembled a little, but Jimin couldn't figure out what made Mr. Kim's gaze look so disturbing.

His professor's elbows landed on the tabled with a loud bang, as he brushed his fingers through the dark hair. "Later on, she met the man who had the same tats on him. They instantly clicked, their attraction towards each other was nothing I had ever witnessed before." Kim Seokjin looked between the two males. "They fell in love in no time. She claimed he was her soulmate. A soulmate from a different world..."

The pressure on Jimin's hand intensified, when they both heard the sarcastic chuckle coming from the man before then.

"Is she..."

"She is fine now, don't worry."

Jimin's cut finger pulsated beneath the napkin while he frowned. "I'm glad to hear that," he smiled, but the lips wavered a little. The boy was somewhat confused by all of this, and by his professor's reaction. "I'm actually shocked to find out that we are not the only ones..."

"Certainly not," Mr. Kim shook his head. "My sister is only one of them. I have heard about others, but I wasn't convinced until now."

Without thinking, Jimin leaned a little closer to Kook, seeking the warmth of the older man. "Can-- Can I meet your sister?"

"I don't know, Jimin. She is a doctor and is very busy. But I'll ask her," Mr. Kim smiled at the younger.

He nodded. "Thank you, Mr. Kim!"

The dance professor nodded in acknowledgement. "It's not a problem. And I will keep your secret from the school's board. I can imagine it's been hard for you throughout the years." He inhaled deeply and let the breath out as slowly as possible, calming himself down. "I think I'll be going now. It was nice meeting you...?"

"Jungkook," Kook said, letting go of Jimin's hand and offering it to Mr. Kim.

"Jungkook," the professor repeated and shook the stretched out palm.

Soon after Kim Seokjin had left the two alone. Jimin was silent, playing with the napkin that didn't really help anything anymore. It had a big splotch of crimson red on it, and it hurt.

"We should take care of the cut," Kook murmured and they both stood up to leave. "You're staying with me, right?"

"I..." The boy didn't know where he was staying. Obviously, he wanted to be with Jungkook, but the weekend was coming, and that meant that he would have to go and see his parents.

"Please!"

Jimin nodded, noticing the pleading look in Jungkook's eyes. He wanted the younger to stay just as much as the younger wanted it himself. Coming closer to Kook, Jimin smiled, "Okay, I'll stay. But only for one more night. I need to go home tomorrow."

The older man nodded, furrowing his brows. Jungkook didn't like the idea of Jimin leaving his warm embrace for even one night. "Okay," he gave the boy a chaste kiss on his forehead and they headed back to the apartment.

_________________________________

(let me clear my throat before I start khe KHEM)

A/n:
So there I am. Just gotten home from an evening walk. Sat down to drink my coffee and eat a cinnamon roll. And I see a notification on Twitter. - that's new. Cuz I use it ONLY to see if BTS posts something, basically (lolollollollllll)

💜 And there I open a post by TinasTinyTears and....💜

she drew our beautiful angel!!!! And I CRYYYYY AND I LOOOVE IT SO MUCH I SPAMMED ALL MY FRIENDS (from those who like BTS and till those who don't even know them lol) JUST SO I COULD SHARE THIS BEAUTY BELOW!!!

AND I ALSO PRINTED IT OUT AND NOW IT'S ON MY TABLE
💜💜💜

Behold the UWU:

P.S. - give Tina your love and FOLLOW HER on Twitter!!!

@tiny_tears_