24

A/n:
Well, how should I say this.. Your author.. the bitch be lazy. SO we be moving right to this and through quickly. I don't know why, but this was somehow hard to write.. So forgive me.

Have a wonderful day honeys!
Sarang you~~ 💜💜💜

____________________________

"So?" Professor Kim crossed his arms. "Tell me, Park Jimin, how did they even accept you into this program? I know for a fact that we have multiple people who are too old-school to even consider one small tattoo on a dancer's body. I'm not even talking about how many you have."

"I don't know how to start," Jimin gulped.

Not even five minutes ago he had sat down in a cafe together with his professor. And Mr. Kim wasted no time, going right to the problem at hand, he didn't even touch the food.

"Start from the beginning, boy! Why?" He was pissed. This was the first time Jimin saw his dance teacher so mad at him. So mad at anything, really. "Why did you tattoo yourself? You must have known of the consequences this might bring you."

Jimin gulped. He looked down on his lap - his hands were clenched together, shaking slightly. This was not how he wanted his non-existing dance career to end. The boy couldn't find the right words to explain, nor open his mouth at all.

"Jimin you are lucky it was me who found out and not one of the senior professors! You could have been kicked out on the spot, for crying out loud!" These words were said in anger, but it was a quiet anger that made Jimin even more scared. He didn't want to lose his chance. He wanted to dance!

"Be grateful that I am letting you explain yourself!" Mr. Kim sighed and leaned back in his chair, arms crossed and waiting for an explanation. "Talk!"

A few moments of quiet breathing and gulps of water to ease his dry throat passed before Jimin opened up. Or, at least tried to.

"It started when I was ten. I was doing nothing in particular, but suddenly I felt a sharp pain on my hand, and it wouldn't stop. When I glanced at it, there-- I saw a tattoo form on my skin. I didn't know how or why. It just appeared. Like, out of nowhere." The way he told this was not convincing.

Kim Seokjin was frowning. Jimin continued.

"It kept happening. Time to time throughout all of my teenage years, I'd get a sharp pain somewhere on my skin, and I'd see a tattoo forming on my body. I didn't know where it came from. I didn't know why."

He shook his head, trying not to go back to that state of mind he was in his teenage years. The appearance of tattoos was enough for him, but then if he remembers how his mother acted... That's a completely different story.

"I have always loved to dance. Always dreamed of becoming a dancer. There is nothing else I'd want, professor, you have to bel--"

"Stop lying Park Jimin!" Kim Seokjin slammed his fist on the table, drawing shocked glances from other customers, and shutting Jimin up quickly.

Throughout Jimin's explanation, Seokjin's face had grown more and more confused. The disbelief slowly turning into anger at Jimin's words.

The professor took in a long breath, looking back at Jimin. "Listen up, kid. I'm here to help you. I want you to dance, because I like how you move. But, please, stop playing games, I'm not a fan of them. And this one in particular is not funny in the slightest."

"But I'm not--"

"Jimin, for fucks sake! Who made you do this?"

"Wha--"

"Sorry to disturb," a deep voice greeted them both, cutting off Jimin's question and startling Mr. Kim from his growing rage.

Jimin's eyes were wide as he glanced up at the older man. "Jungkook?"

But Kook only smiled back and swiftly sat down besides Jimin, making him scoot over involuntary. The expression on his face was grim - he had heard about half of their conversation and it was obviously not going in the right direction.

Jin furrowed his brow. "Who are you?"

"I'm his boyfriend."

Heart fluttered, but Jimin had no time to acknowledge those words yet.

"Do you mind? We are having a conversation."

Jungkook took off his hood, revealing the tattoos he had on his neck, and brushed his tall fingers through his dark locks. "I'm a part of this conversation, so I'm staying."

Jin noticed the tattoos. He glanced back at Jimin's half exposed neck, brows furrowing closer together. "I don't know what game you both are playing, but this is not funny. How dare you?"

Stuttering, Jimin tried to explain. "Professor, please. I just want to dance," he felt his hand being squeezed beneath the table.

A quick glance towards Jungkook showed that the tattoo artist was looking straight ahead, staring deep into Seokjin's eyes.

"I don't believe what you are saying, Jimin. I'm sorry. This all is just..."

Jungkook was frustrated. He had come here for one thing and that was to help his baby explain everything so that there was no doubt in Mr. Kim's eyes.

But this weak-ass bitch before him left Kook no choice.

"I know a way to prove it to you," Jungkook said, sighing in frustration. He looked at Jimin, whose eyes were now gazing back at him, confused about Kook's determined tone. He leaned forward, murmuring close to Jimin's ear, "I'm sorry baby, I'll make it up to you."

Without thinking for much longer, he grabbed a knife that lay on the table and let go of Jimin's right hand.

Kook ignores Jimin's "What?", as he puts the sharp side against his left hand and looks back at professor Kim Seokjin.

"Watch, professor, I'm not gonna do it again," and he swiftly drags the knife over his skin.

____________________________

Lol, dramatic :D