23

A/n:
This will be short. If I don't divide the chap in two, I feel like you'll be waiting for forever :D
Enjoy this while it lasts~ ;D

I sarang you (forever and always lol)💜💜💜

____________________________

This time it was Jungkook who awoke first, blinking his eyes shut again, trying to avoid the rays of sun that crept right over his face from the half-shut blinds. But the moment he stirred, he immediately felt the warmness of another body pressed close to his side. A calming heaviness of another person's head tickling this chest with soft hair and bringing out an inaudible giggle due to the cute, almost soundless snores.

Kook leaned his face into Jimin's hair, breathing in the cute scent and kissing it loudly multiple times. He started leaving chaste kisses all over the boy's chubby-from-sleep face until he heard the younger whine in protests for the broken slumber.

It was the best way Jimin had woken up in...well, ever, tickled by Jungkook's hair, and his thin lips and the stubble on his jaw. "Kookah," the boy giggled against him, not able to keep his happiness from spreading all over his face.

"Morning, baby," he smiled too, entranced by Jimin's cute laughter.

Kook continued to leave kisses all over Jimin's face, moving onto his neck and shoulders a moment later. He chuckled in delight when he noticed the red marks that were left on Jimin's body from yesterday's passionate lovemaking.

He licked a line from Jimin's cute chin all down to his heart, and even when the feeling was ticklish on the boy's sensitive throat, the laughter was replaced by a soft sigh. The way Jimin's body trembled in delight urged Jungkook to keep going.

He nibbled on the collarbone, careful not to suck too hard on the purplish bruises already on Jimin's neck. They were seen even through all the tattoos. Jungkook was wicked enough to leave them in the places where ink was not that dark, where the boy's white skin glowed through the tough designs, contrasting the dark tats.

Kook licked lower until he had reached the piercings in Jimin's nipples.

He loved the feeling of a metal rod against his lips. That was, actually, the first time he had enjoyed the metallic taste. And probably the only place where he will enjoy the feeling of piercings against his lips and tongue. The place being - somewhere on Jimin's body.

"Why did you pierce your nipples?" he asked, kissing one of them, while the tip of his index-finger lazily brushed against the other. He made sure not to pull on the metal rod harshly, as the wounds were still remotely fresh and sensitive. Jungkook let his tongue swirl around the erect bud, loving the small sighs of pleasure that kept stumbling out over Jimin's lips.

The boy ruffled Kook's hair, not fully into long answers now. But for this question, he didn't really have one - at least not one he wanted to share now, "I don't know? I just felt like it."

"Well, I like them." Jungkook's voice was soft and his warm breath even softer, as he continued to place gentle pecks all over Jimin's exposed, flushed chest. All that was left for the smaller was to succumb to the given pleasure, as Jungkook's tongue kept returning to the rosy flesh surrounded by two metal balls.

After a shaky breath Jimin mumbled, "Even if you have them pierced too?"

"Even then," Jungkook smirked and looked up.

Jimin had a feeling that the sparkle in Jungkook's eyes was reflected in his own just as brightly.

A moment of their locked gazes passed, and Jungkook was fully laying on top of Jimin, claiming his lips. He, unsurprisingly, was hungry for more than a kiss. He wanted to claim Jimin again. As the look in the younger's eyes warmed his heart and his body in every sweet way ever possible, Jungkook wanted to succumb to his feelings and give his all to the delicate, beautiful being beneath him.

"I wanna do it again," Kook murmured between their brushing lips, letting his hips grind against Jimin's naked body.

"Me too, but..." Jimin gulped. "I'm still sore, I---"

The older male pressed their foreheads together, smiling sweetly, already plotting his next move.

"I know, baby, I know. What time do your classes start?"

Jimin blinked, suddenly snapped back into their reality that wasn't just them alone. "I... Let me check," he mumbled and swiftly stretched to get his phone from the nightstand.

It wasn't early, but they didn't sleep that late either. He smiled at the schedule, putting the phone down, and snuggled back against Jungkook.

"I have three more hours."

The man smiled. "Perfect," he drew soft circles with his nose against Jimin's jaw. "Wanna take a bath?"

Jimin's eyes shot to his, followed by the puckering of those red, inviting lips. "N-now?"

Kook smiled, leaning in to kiss all over the pouty cheeks and that delicious mouth. "Yes, baby boy. Let's take a bath together."

The giggles erupted around them again, as Jimin locked his arms tight around Kook's neck, burying his face against it. "I'm never saying no to that, handsome!"