3

A/n:
How's this lookin'?
_______________________

When Jungkook had finished inking Taehyung and removed the black rubber gloves, his friend gasped. "Man, holy shit."

"What?" Jungkook lifted an eyebrow, brown eyes amused and sparkling. "Was the pain that bad?"

"No," Taehyung smiled absentmindedly, glancing at his newly inked biceps before returning his gaze to Jungkook's hand. He nodded towards it with his chin, "I have seen that rose before."

A blink of his eyes. A quiet intake of breath.

"Can't be," Jungkook shook his head, denying the possibility of Tae's statement. "I sketched it myself. Joon put it on me earlier this week."

"I- I'm not kidding," Taehyung sputtered over his lips, eyes slowly growing wider with every word. He bent closer, pointing violently at the fresh ink on the back of Jungkook's hand. "This one dude in my theatre history class had the same exact design on his hand. I'm serious."

Jungkook was at a loss for words. This can't be.

His breath was not as steady anymore, heartbeat increasing in speed slowly but thoroughly. He gulped. "When did you see him?"

"Thursday? No, Wednesday. I had the class on Wednesday."

"What the fuck?" Jungkook brushed his other hand through his dark hair. "That's when I had it done. Went to Namjoon's place with the sketch in hand. There's no way-- Does he have any other ink on him?"

Taehyung, sitting up straight on the fake leather chair, cocked his head to the side, thinking. "Not that I know of... Tho he walks around in long sleeves a lot. Maybe he does have some other tats on him..." he hummed, deep voice echoing in the otherwise quiet space around them. "Ah! I know he has some piercings but he never wears them. Probably because he's a dancer."

Every other word flew by his brain as Jungkook fixated only on 'piercings' and absentmindedly touched his chest, still feeling the sting of the newly-pierced skin. "Like..." he cleared his throat, "...nipple?"

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows in disgust. "How the fuck would I know that?"

"Can you ask?" Jungkook grinned sheepishly.

"Hell no!" he laughed. "He's a nice guy. I don't think he would appreciate..."

"But can you at least ask where he got the tat? Say that your friend has the same one and he would want to talk to him about the designer."

Like a curious animal, Tae twisted his head again, looking at Jungkook with narrowed eyes. "But you're the designer..."

"Exactly. I want to know how the hell he got a tattoo on his hand that is an exact copy of my personal sketch."

Silence followed.

Jungkook could hear Taehyung swallow before his friend answered with a simple "Okay."

Jungkook knew that Taehyung was thinking about the same thing he was. Maybe... Just maybe, this guy would be able to explain what was happening to his body.

________________________________

A/n:

I'm aware this is so much shorter than my other story... But it's fine. It will probably grow in length as we go along :D

Purple you, ppl! 💜💜💜💜💜💜

Have a great day!!!