53

A/n:
I am fully aware that I have abandoned every other story I had.
So please do enjoy this one, my lovely flowers 🌼

I sarang you~~💜💜

--- ° ° • . ____ . • ° ° ---

Back to dancing turned out to be a troublesome ordeal, to say the least. Jimin had wanted to jump right back on track with his skills and dedication but in the corner of his mind, a tiny voice reminded him that it might hurt his baby.

He had asked Doctor Park if dancing would affect the child and gotten a negative response. The exercise was nothing to worry about, as long as Jimin didn't overwork himself and do anything that would hurt his abdominal region.

So he danced. Less aggressively and boldly than before, but he danced. And that let his soul feel more at peace than during the whole last month.

Of course, dancing more carefully wasn't the worst part of coming back.

It was the constant staring and snickering behind his back that made Jimin feel uncomfortable. All the students of his year and others, too, knew why he had been suspended. Everyone talked about it. Some judged Jimin and gave him a stink eye every time the young blonde walked by. But others were more understanding. After all, it was his body and why should art be hidden? Tattoos were their own form of expression, just as dance was.

He was grateful to those people. Even some of the teachers said that he was brave to do what he wanted. That maybe him stepping out of the norm would bring some positive changes into their environment.

Jimin doubted that. But he wasn't going to talk back to the professors who accepted him for who he was. The boy had enough drama to deal with, so he just smiled and thanked them.

The most comfortable part of his secret being out in the open was that he could finally put his tattoos out in the open. Gone was his makeup bag. Gone were his long sleeve shirts or hoodies. Jimin wore a tank top or a T-shirt to his practice and didn't give two fucks when anyone gaped longer than they should have.

It was the end of the week already. Jimin - sweaty and exhausted - sat in the changing room, brushing his wet hair with a towel. He was shirtless, only a set of sweatpants thrown back on as he got himself ready to leave for the day. (He had asked Namjoon to let him off work, and the man agreed with no protests, muttering something about not meeting Jinnie anyway so it was fine to fill in for Jimin at the reception.)

Jimin was about to check his phone when his name was called from the changing room's entrance.

"Jimin?"

It was Seokjin.

"I'm here," the dancer called and soon after Jin had turned the corner and stood looking at his tired student.

Mr Kim smiled. "How are you?"

Jimin gave a smile back before he threw another one of Jungkook's hoodies over his naked frame. "I'm okay, sir. Just glad to be back here at last."

Seokjin nodded, understanding the bittersweet tint in the blonde's tone. "Have you got a little bit of free time now? I wanted to talk to you about something."

Jimin looked again at his phone. He tapped the screen with his fingers, checking the notifications quickly when it lit up. Nothing important popped out to him, so he nodded.

Kim Seokjin led Jimin to his office that he usually shared with three other professors that were not there at the moment. He offered Jimin a cup of tea before they both sat down and he finally sighed. Deep.

"The thing is, Jimin, I wanted to discuss the situation with your tattoos," he scratched his neck in nervousness. "More like, your bond that you have with your...um..."