8

A/n:
That is not what Jimin will be wearing in this chapter, but he looks just as hot af as in the GIF.
>D

Enjoyy~

______________________________

It was hard to say what was the main reason that made Jungkook choke on pure air alone. It could be the middle-age lady with the screeching voice that just started singing (god bless karaoke nights), or - more likely - it was that at the exact moment the awfully loud woman sang the lines "You were born to be my baby; And baby, I was made to be your man", Jimin strolled inside the bar as if he owned it.

He might as well own Jungkook, for all he cared.

Because Jimin looked stunning. Hot. Sexy. Edible in every way Jungkook's mind could imagine.

Kook was shook, to say the least. This was the second time he was meeting Jimin, and his first impression was far from what he saw or felt now. Jungkook had thought of Jimin as a child, a young man just out of high-school, who didn't know anything about the world. Naive and innocent.

The man who was walking Jungkook's way was anything but.

He had black, skintight pants that stretched over his legs every time his muscles moved. Black ankle boots. Everything was black, except for the plain white shirt Jimin wore underneath the leather jacket. He had his piercings in, small silver hooks dangling from both ears with each step he took towards Jungkook.

"Hey," he smiled, eyes disappearing into two half moons.

Kook swallowed, getting up from the booth to greet the shorter man with a quick hug. "Hey yourself!"

Jimin smelled nice...

Jungkook, calm the fuck down! He is still five years younger than you.

... And?

"Did you wait long?" Jimin asked, looking up at him.

Kook shook his head in denial, giving the younger a charming smile. "Came about five minutes back."

It was true. He was chilling at his apartment for the free time he had between his appointments and the meeting with Jimin, and got up from his couch to leave only 20 minutes before the set time.

He didn't focus on putting on anything better-looking (clearly a mistake), and just got out of his apartment in the same dark jeans and t-shirt he had on that morning. Now he felt under-dressed. As if he wasn't waiting for today to come...

"Sit," Jungkook commanded, nodding towards the booth.

Jimin complied instantly, making Jungkook smirk at his submissiveness.

Leaning forward, he whispered into Jimin's ear, "I'll go get us something to drink."

Jimin nodded, trying to hide the blush he felt creeping upwards from the tingling sensation Jungkook's breath left on his ear and neck. He gulped, watching as the older man swaggered to the bar and waited for the bartender to take his order. Jimin couldn't stop himself from admiring how good Jungkook's ass looked in those old jeans, or how broad his shoulders were.

He let out a shaky breath and tried to fan his face before Jungkook comes back.

What was going on with him?

He had never felt such need to keep looking at someone's back and ass.

A moment later and Jungkook had sat two bottles of light beer on their table, snuggling in the booth next to him.

"Sorry for the wait," he smiled.

The smile was charming. Jimin thought his teeth looked cute, like a bunny's.

"No, it's fine. I was just listening to the..." They both glanced at another singer that was not better than the previous woman.

"Such a show!" Kook chuckled. He took a swig from the bottle. "Do you sing?"

"Oh, no," Jimin laughed, hiding his smile with his palm. "I like to do it, but I'm not good at it."

Somehow Jungkook didn't believe that. Jimin's voice was melodic and pure-sounding. It wasn't tinted by cigarettes, not like Kook's own voice. He admits, he sometimes likes to take a casual smoke, but he was not proud of it.

They talked more about their own interests and what else they liked to do except tattoo people and dance. Not surprisingly, Jungkook was real good at cracking dumb jokes and making Jimin laugh.

Some hours later and they were still sitting together, each drinking the forth bottle of beer that Jungkook had bought - he didn't let Jimin pay for his drinks.

To tell the truth, Kook just didn't want anyone else to see how good Jimin's ass looked in those tight pants, when the young man stands up.

They were snuggled in that booth, the atmosphere darker than when they met, due to evening that had now turned into night. The lights were dimmed and with them, their eyes and chuckles turned darker and lower too.

Jungkook's arm was draped over the chair behind Jimin's shoulders, securing the smaller from the world behind Kook's back.

Jimin didn't mind. He couldn't stop looking at Jungkook's lidded, doe eyes, or his tattooed biceps that was flexing close to Jimin's face every time Kook laughed. The young man wanted to lay his head back against it, losing himself in Jungkook's warm gaze.

Their giggles were interrupted when they heard another screech coming from the direction of the open stage.

"Oh, no. Not her again!" Jungkook's eyes bulged out as they met Jimin's amused stare.

The cute laugh Jimin gave out about Kook's reaction made his eyes close, so for a moment he couldn't see Jungkook at all. That is why Jimin missed the moment Jungkook's expression changed entirely.

The fond look of amusement, which Jungkook had had all evening while looking at Jimin's gleeful expressions, instantly changed to lust-filled eyes when Jungkook's stare landed on Jimin's exposed neck.

And a moment later, Jungkook's lips were already on his.

The first touch of their mouths was more of a peck. Jimin was utterly shocked to feel the warmth of Kook's lips on top of his own, so the smaller just blinked. But Jungkook didn't let Jimin think too much about what was happening, and the moment he noticed the younger was not pushing him away, Jungkook leaned back in.

It was hot. Their lips mingled together in heath, breaths becoming one as they smashed their mouths together repeatedly, creating a small cocoon of intimacy hidden from the others by Jungkook's broad shoulders. Jimin felt Jungkook's palm cup his face, tilting his head for a better angle, while the other wrapped around his back. He didn't object. The feeling of pleasure was welcomed.

The off-key singing of another failed celebrity was forgotten in the background, as Jimin moaned softly, feeling Kook's teeth bite into his lower lip. His whole body suddenly trembled with pleasure, as he opened his eyes and met a hungry, dark stare which gazed right back.

"Do you," Jungkook gulped, breathing heavily, "do you want to come home with me?"

Jimin couldn't answer. He was still catching his breath as he licked his lips in anticipation. He nodded once, letting out a quiet "yes" that earned him the most devilish smile he had ever seen.

_____________________

A/n:
Oh, yes we are doing this. 🔥🔥💀
Wish me luck with writing the next chapter ;D

(Holy water is requested.)

And, as always,
I sarang you~! 💜💜💜