57

A/n:
There might be a mistake or two. But all in all. Yey. Done. Enjoyyy

I sarang you~~💜💜

- ° ° • . __ . • ° ° -

"What's this?" Jungkooks' voice almost shook. And as the man stood up to fully turn his body towards the shorter who froze at the door, Jimin finally remembered all the opened things he had left laying on their bed as he stormed out of the room earlier.

He had been so busy with the need to see his father that Jimin forgot to put his book away. His lungs caught the warm air inside, squeezing with fear and shock this sudden reveal had left them in. The boy felt his lower lip tremble when he beheld the storm behind Jungkook's eyes.

"Whose picture is this?" the man repeated the question, voice calm and low.

Jimin gulped. This was not how it was supposed to go. This was not it at all "It's... it's mine."

The confession broke Kook's facade in a snap. He looked so confused. So hurt. "Yo- y-yours?" His dark eyebrows rose up, almost pleading for Jimin to deny it.

But the blonde could not. "Yes, it's-- Kookah, I'm so sorry. I didn't want to keep it from you--"

"Were you planning to tell me at all?"

"Wh- Yes! Yes, of course. I- I wanted to tell you sooner but I didn't know how to. I'm so sorry baby, I--"

"It's..." Jungkook looked at the photo again, gulping hard. His lip trembled and brows came together in a frown. "The date's not even that long ago. Jimin, why did you... how could you?"

"What..."

At this point, Jimin had grown a little confused about Jungkook's reaction. He wanted to tell him and explain everything, wanted to clear things out and hope that Kook would accept them. But he wasn't ready. He was supposed to meet with Hobi and make a plan, a beautiful way of put-together words which would easily make Jungkook understand that Jimin was miraculously pregnant. But that was out of the question now. That was--

"Who is she? Do I know her?"

There were unshed tears in Jungkook's eyes. He was desperately trying to keep himself calm, but the turmoil seeped through the gaze as a storm seeps through a lonely tree.

"I- No, wait! What?"

"Is she from your school?"

Jimin's heart beat even faster. His hands shook and lungs couldn't function well enough to take in a steady breath. He felt such panic when his mind finally caught up to what Jungkook was thinking, the boy gasped. "No, Jungkook, it's not that--"

"Did you cheat on me?"

Jimin's heart squeezed when he heard those words. Jungkook's voice was so unsure, so pained that the blonde almost broke down himself. He shook his head violently, hands coming up to grab Kook's sleeve.

But Jungkook stepped back. He stepped past Jimin, heading through the bedroom door before Jimin dove forward.

"No!" the younger gasped, grabbing handfuls of Jungkook's sweater and pulling on it with all he had. "Please, no! Please don't go," his voice broke. "Kookah, I be-beg you. Please, Koo, don't go, I--"

Jungkook knew he shouldn't leave. It would be better for them both if he let Jimin explain. Even if his unsure heart was painfully cracking inside his chest, he turned back to look into Jimin's teary eyes.

"I didn't--," the shorter swallowed and continued. "I didn't sleep with anyone."

Jungkook's annoyance made his eye twitch. How else would Jimin be having a baby if not by sleeping with someone? Kook was too confused, too shocked from finding the picture to fully hear and believe what Jimin was trying to tell him. But before he could say anything more, the blonde continued.

"It's... it's mine, Koo. It is, but I didn't sleep with anyone. There's no one but you, Jungkookie, please."

The latter shook his head. "Then how can you say that it's yours, Jimin? What are you--"

His words stopped short when Kook's eyes landed on Jimin's other hand - it was put over the younger's stomach as if protecting the place from the outside world.

As he looked at that hand and the stomach it covered - Jimin's stomach - everything in Jungkook's mind went blank. Utter silence ran over them, broken only by Jimin's tiny sniffles.

The taller man gulped. "No..."

Jimin cried harder. He watched Kook's disbelief slowly change into panic, as the older man's hands rose up and then came down, unsure of where they should be put.

"No, it can't be," the words were soft, voice wavered, on the verge of disbelief and acceptance. "What are you implying? Min, please, what..."

"I don't know! I don't know how it-- I don't know," he wept, folding in on himself as Jungkook watched. "I just went and-- and the doctor he--" the younger desperately tried to rub his face free from his tears, his long sleeves now already damp and not helping the situation. Jimin was terrified of what would come next. He was in no way prepared to hear Jungkook call him a liar, a cheater, and a delusional dumbass, in no way ready to see the man walk out the door. And as he, haunted by the thoughts of losing Jungkook, felt the last fiber of his self-control break, he let go.

And after a sob of real fear pushed over his lips, Jungkook finally touched his crying baby.

Trembling fingers removed the palms away from Jimin's face and cupped his reddened cheeks. "You..." Jungkook's breath was uneven, eyes - wide. "You mean it's yours and mi- mine? It's ours? Our baby?" Never had Jimin heard his Jungkook sound so surprised and gentle at the same time, voice - a pitch higher than usual. His dark orbs travelled over Jimin's face, looking for confirmation before Jimin let out a tiny "yes".

"But... How?"

"I don't know. I don't know..."

"Are you sure?"

Jimin huffed out a tiny laugh. "Did you already forget the picture?"

The man was at a loss for words. He just stood there, letting himself lean on his shorter, other half while Jimin leaned on him, softly shaking his head in disbelief.

"A baby... My--" he laughed, "My baby is having a baby."

"Our baby, Koo. You're going to be a daddy, Jungkook."

A soft laugh broke out over Kook's lips, a tint of panic still heard underneath. "I'm already a daddy. Did you forget, baby boy?"

Jimin chuckled too, sniffing before he leaned back to look at him. "Oh, how could I..."

The blonde was more at ease already. His Jungkook was still here, he was holding Jimin in his arms, smiling at him and gently stroking his wet cheek. "Thank you for staying," he whispered.

Jungkook's eyes, already so gentle, turned even softer. "I can't ever leave you, baby. You know my heart would not survive."

Jimin smiled. "So you're okay with... Um... This?" He pointed to his stomach.

What Jungkook did then should not have surpassed him but Jimin still felt a flutter of shock and delight wash over him while his man got to his knees.

With delicate fingers Jungkook reached out and tucked the hem of Jimin's sweater up, revealing his abdomen. It was just slightly starting to show, not enough to have gathered Jungkook's suspicion if he didn't know what he did now.

"Baby, I'm more than happy with this. I'm gonna be a dad to--" he gulped, "to our baby. Jimin, that's like... Fuck," Kook murmured and snuggled his face against the soft flesh. The man left tens of kisses all over the exposed skin, smiling brighter the more he heard Jimin giggle.
"I love you so much baby boy," he murmured with eyes that looked up to meet Jimin's own.

"I love you too, Koo," the younger sighed, heart finally coming to rest peacefully.

"Now, care to tell me everything?"

And with a wide smile on his flushed cheeks, Jimin did.