22

A/n:
I know I'm saying this a lot. But I love you people. You reading this (and my other stuff), liking it, commenting it... It makes me so happy. Truly happy. I don't have many things in my life that bring me to happy giggles (and sometimes tears) but you do that. Because you're here and you spend your time reading my stories and for that I am grateful.

Without further ado, please enjoy this... SMUTty chapter? :D (it's long enough)...

I sarang you~~~~~~!!! 💜💜💜💜

______________________________

⚠️🔞 I mean, legit 🔞⚠️

(This is like 2,9k words of smut)
________________________

"Jungkook?" Jimin put down the just-washed plate and turned his eyes to the older male.

"Yes?" The tattoo artist came closer to the boy, leaning his head on Jimin's shoulder and wrapping his arms around the tiny waist.

"I know that this might be a bit sudden for you, but..." The smaller hesitated to ask. He wanted this, but didn't know if the outing wouldn't be too fast for them. "I need to go to a wedding next Saturday, and I was wondering if you'd like to come with?"

Jungkook hummed. His breath tickled the younger's neck, while the hands held Jimin tighter. "It depends..."

Jimin cocked his head towards Jungkook's side. Before he could ask 'on what?', Kook already continued.

"Are you marrying someone... Other than me?"

Jimin's mouth was agape in delighted shock, and he started laughing a moment later. "It's my best friend's brother's wedding. I wanted to go with a plus one, but I don't have any."

"So I'm not your plus one?"

A sly smile formed across Jimin's chubby cheeks when he turned in Kook's arms, looking up at the older man. "No. You're just my one."

One dumbfounded moment later, and Jungkook was cracking up. "Okay," his heart was actually filled with joy from Jimin's charming answer. "I'll come with."

Jimin went up on his toes and wrapped both arms around the older's neck. His smiling lips met Jungkook's, as he tried not to giggle in delight.

The boy didn't remember any time of his life when he had been that much happy.

The giggling continued as Kook sneaked his arms beneath Jimin's thighs and scooped him up into his arms. He spun the boy around the kitchen, still leaving kisses on the soft lips, as both males laughed sweetly into each other's mouths.

After a few spins, Jungkook slowly made his way to the bedroom, kissing all over Jimin's face and neck. He felt Jimin's legs squeeze tighter around his waist, as he found an especially sensitive spot on the pale, tattooed skin under Jimin's jaw.

The dancer moaned, grasping Kook's hair, pulling his head closer to himself. "Jungkookah~.."

Kook just hummed in response, still latched on to the sweet flesh, sucking a red spot on the beautiful man in his arms. He will be leaving many more marks on the younger's skin before the night is done.

As soon as his knees hit the bed, Kook leaned Jimin down in front of him. His hands were greedy to touch the young man below. He traced his fingers over Jimin's thighs, moving up and going below the hem of his shirt.

Jungkook furrowed his brow, stopping his hand movements to just look at the smaller boy.

"It's funny how I'm so attracted to you."