42

A/n:
(this will be short)

Grand winner of "I WAS HERE FIRST" is getting cupcakes!! 🧁🧁🧁

Then we have the NOODLE people section, supplied by, ofc, our favourite WPNoodleSupplier 🍜🍜🍜

And everyone else...
I am givin' my heart to 💜💜💜

I sarang you~ ✨💖🍦

________________________________

Jungkook was worried. His little baby had been acting weird all evening yesterday, and this morning the attitude hadn't changed. No, Jimin wasn't rude or cold towards him, but something was bothering his baby boy and Jungkook did not like it. The younger hadn't explained what that something was, but the looks somewhere in the distance that came over the young man made Kook feel uneasy.

During Jimin's shower, Jungkook had sent a message to Tae, asking if something had happened at the university. But the only thing Taehyung was able to tell him, was that Jimin's dance professor had called Jimin out of their lecture and that Tae didn't see Jimin after that.

The unknown problem made the older man pissed. But the only thing worse than not knowing was that Jimin didn't want Jungkook to be a part of it.

He was at work now, prepared and waiting for his first client of the day to finally arrive. Everything he needed was set up: the tattoo gun sterilised and ready to make art, different ink bottles organized in a straight line, and the sketch printed and ready to be put onto some skin.

Jungkook was talking on his phone while he skimmed through the newest designs he made and had already scanned into his laptop. One of his best friends / tattooing colleagues on the other end of the line, laughing over the dumbest tatt's they'd made last week.

"Damn, Joon, who even makes butterflies on their lower back these days. That's like so 2000s," Kook laughed, enjoying the conversation, even though his mind always came back to the thought of Jimin.

"Beats me. But, you know how it is - who are we to say no to our clients. If a person wants a tattoo like that, I'm happy to assist them in getting one," his voice carried into Jungkook's ear. The younger could practically hear Namjoon shrug.

"True."

"So, are you still coming for a visit?"

Jungkook grinned for real. "Of course! It's been a while since I've tattooed at your place. Can't wait to meet the boys," he chuckled.

Namjoon laughed as well. "Oh, but there's a new guy here too."

"You found your assistant?"

"Yup, finally! And Kook," Joon sighed. "You have no idea. He's so adorable! If I was into guys, I'd bang him nonstop."

Jungkook laughed, cringing at his friend a little.

But, really, who was he to judge. He had found Jimin and couldn't keep his greedy, tatted hands off the boy every time he saw him. But that, of course, in Jungkook's eyes was different. Because Jimin was special.

"Don't turn into a molester, Joon!"

"No! Never!" Namjoon's shocked voice carried through louder than the dark haired man had anticipated. "Minnie's a sweet dude. Tho, I remember him saying something about having a boyfriend, so maybe I have a chance!"

Both laughed.

"Well, if he has a boyfriend you should be careful. If someone had put their eye on my baby, I'd beat them up real quick."

Namjoon chuckled again, fully aware of how possessive Jungkook could get. Only the man really didn't know the half of it. "How is your mysterious baby, anyway?"

"He is fine," Kook frowned. "I think..."

"Wait, he?"

"Ye--"

That was when the parlour's door opened and his client stormed into the shop, loudly apologising for being late.

"Joon, I gotta go. My ten o'clock just arrived. Se ya!"

He put down his phone after Namjoon's quick goodbye, and smiled at the woman in front of him.

"Let's get ready!"

________________________________

Namjoon was surprised by Jungkook's words. He had talked to Kook about his new baby multiple times, but never once had the other tattooist mentioned that it was a boy. Joon remembered Jungkook saying that he didn't care if his other half would be a girl or not, but he had never seen the younger with anyone other than a woman. Therefore it was a shock to him.

Joon shook his head, chuckling at the man he considered to be one of his best friends, and checked the schedule. It was going to be another eventful day, it seemed.

But, just as he thought that it would be nice to have an additional part of hand taking care of the front of their establishment, in came his little saviour.

"Jimin!" Namjoon called, shocked to see the boy here so soon.

"Hey," the blonde smiled, scratching his neck that was covered by the black oversized hoodie he was wearing. The piece of clothing seemed familiar to the smiling tattoo artist, but Joon soon discarded the thought.

"It's good that you're here so early. We will need some help," he grinned, removing himself from the space behind the counter, letting Jimin take his place.

The boy somehow looked a little worse for wear. His shoulders were slumped and the smile didn't reach his eyes (surprisingly), but Joon said nothing about it. Okay, well, he didn't want to say anything about it, but the more he looked at the hidden, blonde head, the more worried he became.

"Are you okay?" he asked, tilting his head to the side.

Eyes, tired and surprised, met his. "I'm fine," Jimin smiled a little. "It's been a hard week."

"If you need any free time, we can arrange it."

"Actually," the words came out more rushed. "I think I'll have more time to come here, at least for the next month. So, if that's okay with you, I would rather work more..."

Joon smiled at that. "That's wonderful to hear, Minnie!" He patted Jimin's shoulder, frowning again at the hoodie he was wearing. "We have many clients that need to be rescheduled for the next few days, because Yugyeom is sick. So I would appreciate you to call the people who had appointments with him tomorrow and ask if they don't mind having another artist do the inking."

"Okay, no problem. Is it gonna be you or Jackson?" (A/n: yes, we go nowhere w/o JW. i love him mucho)

"Actually, none of us," Namjoon chuckled. "A good friend of mine is coming in for tomorrow to take his clients. He's done it before. So don't worry about scheduling him a full day of work. He will love it!"

Jimin just nodded, already checking the open schedule and making an additional list for the newcomer. "What's his name?"

"Oh, right," Namjoon had been heading to his office already, but stopped mid-step. "Maybe you know him, but I doubt it. He has his own little tattoo shop relatively close by. Name's Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook."

Namjoon left after that, completely missing the shocked expression Jimin suddenly got written all over his tired face.

___________________________________________

A/n:

Yes, I know. We go nowhere w/o papillon~~ :D

I'm using my inspiration while it's there. As well as my breaks at work lollll

Please leave a like? 🥺💔

Bai baiiii~~~~~:3