21

A/n:
I can see how (for example) ch 7 and ch 12 have 35 reads each but ch 9 has more than 50... Have you daaawgs been re-reading the smut? :DDDDDDDDDDD
(Oh my lord.. RIP our souls.
Cuz another one's coming soon xD)

Enjoy~~ 💜💜💜

________________________

When the apartment door closed behind Jimin, Jungkook could instantly tell that the younger was stressed.

"What's wrong?" Kook didn't hesitate to come closer to him, helping the boy with his stuff. He took the school bag and put it down, glancing at the young man in front of him. His blond hair was disheveled and cheeks were a little too pale for Jungkook's liking.

Jimin shook his head. "Nothing I can't deal with... It's just..."

Jungkook took his palm, squeezing lightly, and guided the dancer to the couch. "Please tell me what's going on. Did you arrive late? Did you get into trouble?"

Jimin just sighed. He let the couch swallow his back, as he turned his face in Jungkook's direction, taking in the older's appearance. Jungkook was in a pair of gray sweatpants and a hoodie that was thrown over his head. This was also the first time Jimin saw Jungkook wear glasses. The boy thought he looked cute. "I wasn't late. That's not the problem," he mumbled and glanced at their entwined fingers. His were so small and chubby in comparison to Kook's slender ones, he almost wanted to hide them.

The fingers were swallowed by Jungkook's palm, as he squeezed Jimin's hand. "Please tell me."

"Kookah, I don't want to bother you with my problems."

Jungkook shook his head. "No," he twisted his body sideways, so that it fully faced the boy besides him. "Haven't you picked up on this - I want to know your problems. And I want to share mine. I won't be letting go of you any time soon, Park Jimin."

The words were soft and washed over the anxiety that bubbled inside of the young man. "I'm scared they'll expel me."

"Why?" Kook moved Jimin's hand, which he was holding, onto his lap, stroking over the soft skin and knuckles. Jungkook had a sudden urge to kiss the back of Jimin's palm. And he acted on it, bringing the tiny hand to his lips. "Tell me."

"My dance professor found out I have tattoos."

Jungkook frowned.

"He was very angry at first, I could see that," Jimin's eyes teared up. "He said that I'm a dancer and that I shouldn't cover my body in ink. He was disappointed. Kookah, I--"

"I'm sorry," one of Jungkook's hands released Jimin's palm and quickly came to rest on the boy's flushed cheek. He brushed away the salty substance that leaked out of the younger's brown eyes, and lovingly stroked Jimin's skin. "I'm sorry for making your life hard."

Hearing those words, Jimin sat up. "No!"

Now those were his hands that were on Jungkook's cheeks, making him stare deep into Jimin's intense eyes. "You make me happier! I would never trade my tattoos for anything. Jungkook, you know this," Jimin smiled and blinked his tears away, "I told you this before. You. Make. Me. Happy."

Kook smiled, too. "The feeling is mutual, baby," he leaned in and kissed him.

The taste of Jimin's lips was sweet and salty from the droplets of tears that managed to reach the boy's mouth earlier. But Jungkook didn't care. He took it all in, softly brushing against the plump skin, asking for entrance with every soft stroke of his tongue against Jimin's lips.

The boy allowed it.

Their lips opened and Jungkook slipped his tongue inside Jimin's warm mouth. The kiss was deep, but not rushed. He wanted Jimin to enjoy and feel every second of his lazy touches. Kook wanted him to forget his worries for the moment and just let them both enjoy the closeness of the other.

His hands wrapped around Jimin's waist and pulled the boy across his lap, making Jimin straddle his hips.

The boy moaned into Kook's mouth, twisting his own hands around Jungkook's nape and small fingers into his dark hair. The student felt the older's fingertips dig into his hips, pulling Jimin's smaller body flush against Kook's firm chest. But he wanted more. Jimin wanted everything. His body begged to feel the bare touch of Jungkook's skin, while his heart longed to entwine itself into one with Kook's soul.

Jimin couldn't stop his hips from grinding against Jungkook's growing erection. He enjoyed the low groans that came out of Jungkook's throat as he broke their kiss.

"You're so beautiful," Jungkook whispered, roaming all over Jimin's face with his lidded eyes. His palm slowly traced up from Jimin's hip, over his ribs and chest, till it stopped on his nape, thumb brushing the side of Jimin's jaw. Jungkook couldn't stop gazing into Jimin's eyes. He felt mesmerized, he felt alive. "I want all of you."

Jimin grinned. He just couldn't stop. Kook's words were sexual, but the way he said them were full of awe and adoration for the young man in his arms.

"You can ha--"

A loud growl resonated in the space between them.

It took the younger a moment to understand that it came from his stomach.

Jungkook's eyes were wide. "Oh my," he chuckled and watched Jimin's face turn bright red. "Baby boy, did you not eat lunch?"

"I--"

The growl came again, louder this time. It seemed like Jimin was hungry in every possible way.

The boy hid his flushed face in his palms, whining in embarrassment. "Why now~?"

Jungkook laughed, pecking Jimin's forehead, temple and then left a soft kiss on his exposed neck. "Come," he took Jimin's hands away from his face and put them around his shoulders. With no effort at all, Jungkook stood from the couch - Jimin in his tight grip - and moved them to the kitchen. "How do you feel about some pasta?" Kook murmured into Jimin's ear before he placed the boy on the kitchen counter.

"I like it."

Jungkook smiled and pecked Jimin's nose. "Then I'll make us some dinner, my sweet."

Jimin giggled, still blushing bright red. "I'll go change and then help you."

"Deal," Kook winked and started to prepare the ingredients.

Jimin hopped down from the kitchen counter and hurried to the bedroom, quickly getting out of his school attire. He wanted to put on the same clothes he wore yesterday evening, but then he noticed the black t-shirt that Jungkook had on this morning.

Jimin picked it up from where it lay at the end of Kook's bed. He was blushing from what he was doing, but he couldn't help it. Jimin brought the black shirt to his nose and inhaled Jungkook's scent. Perfection.

A moment later the shirt was on him and Jimin practically hopped out of the bedroom - how happy he was with his little achievement.

"I'm back!" he chirped, grinning like a kid. "What do you need me to do?"

When Kook turned to glance at the boy, he stopped mid-sentence. "You can jus--- Is that my shirt?"

The smile vanished from Jimin's face. "I'm sorry, I'll go and--"

But Jungkook leaned forward, closer to Jimin's face, and gave him a chaste kiss. "Never take it off!"

They both grinned like love-sick fools and got to work.

_____________________________________

A/n:
Some people are assholes in general. (I'm one of them).
But this down below is a joke and in no way is meant as an asshole-y comment towards any of you. (It's just my kind of funny funny, so I want to share.)

"Don't be ashamed of who you are
That's your parents' job"

I SARANG YOU!!! 💜💜💜