30

A/n:
Well hello there :D
I am back. Hope you will enjoy this chapter.

I am working from the office. And I'm alone there. #storyofmylife #nothingeverchanges

I hope you are having a great time / winter?
We had our first snow on Monday, but that fucker already melted away. But the chill stayed. And my ass is freezing.

Enough about that shit.
Enjoy, my dears

I sarang you~~~💜💜💜

_____________________________________

"Is he arriving soon?" his dad asked when he entered the kitchen.

"I think so."

The man grunted. "Then why are you here doing the dishes?"

Jimin smiled. "Because I want to. And because if I do nothing, but sit in my room, I will get too nervous."

His father let out a soft chuckle and came closer to the blonde boy. He leaned in a little, a teasing smile on his face. "You really like this guy, don't you?"

As another clean plate clanked in the washed pile, Jimin grinned back. "I do, dad. I really, really do."

"I'm happy for you, son," the man of the house put a reassuring hand on Jimin's shoulder and squeezed it softly.

And that's when a knock sounded at the front door, bringing excited smiles to both of their faces.

"I'll get it," his dad said and quickly moved to the entrance. "Stop cleaning!" he whisper-yelled over his shoulder before opening the front door of their house.

Jimin chuckled about his dad's hiss, and stomped his feet on the ground in excitement for a few times before he left the few unwashed cutlery items in the sink and dried his hands.

He heard his father open the door and greet the newcomer.

"You must be Jungkook!"

A muffled reply, as his boyfriend was still outside the house, carried to Jimin's ears. "Yes, sir."

Warmth spread over Jimin's body. Warmth and joy - all thanks to Jungkook's voice. So polite, sure about himself, but at the same time sounding a little nervous.

"Please, come in! Jimin is getting ready," his dad ushered Kook inside. The man complied and stepped in.

Jimin was already heading to greet him, eyes sparkling, and when their gazes met it was like his father's figure beside Jungkook vanished from sight. The only thing that mattered was the handsome, tattooed man that stood there in his doorway, looking at Jimin with the utmost adoration in his doe eyes.

"Hey, you," Kook softly greeted the younger, a smile spreading across his clean-shaved face.

Jimin grinned back. A toothy smile that reached his eyes and surrendered him sightless for that moment in time. "Hey." He tried to suppress a giggle.

Jungkook stepped forward, one hand reaching up, but stopped himself. He quickly glanced at Jimin's father, clearing his throat and casting his eyes downward from the sudden embarrassment. When he looked back at Jimin, he smiled again.

"Ready?"

Jimin nodded. "I just need to grab my phone."

Kook nodded, and Jimin, with one last glance at both his father and his new boyfriend, ran up to his room. The first stop he made was the mirror. He looked himself up and down, debating the choice of his clothes. Right now he had on a black turtleneck, and his favorite blue jeans. The boy debated if he should put on something colorful as well, but in the end just shook his head. It will be fine. He looked good. The only thing left was to throw on a jacket that hung downstairs.