12

A/n:
This be a short one. (And I feel like I rushed the convo below... Sorry)
Let's go!

Enjoyyyy~~~

____________________________________

Next day went on slowly. All Jimin did was sit in his room and try to finish his assignments for the upcoming classes. The only time he went downstairs, was to get something to snack on from the kitchen while he was studying.

He didn't mind being alone. He needed the time to recharge himself for school, anyways.

Jimin knew that he will get a 1-on-1 time with his dad as well, because that was what they did every Sunday. After dinner both would go out on the porch in the back of the house and sit down to have a chat.

And it was the same today, too.

His father was sitting in one of his big sweaters, slowly sipping from a bottle of beer, while Jimin was nestled into a warm blanket, hugging his knees, with a cup of hot chocolate in his small hands.

It was a moment of silence between them, after which Jimin decided that he wanted his dad to know a few things.

"Dad, I have to tell you something."

His father turned his attention to the boy. "What is it, son?"

Jimin smiled to himself. He enjoyed his paps calling him son. He felt...loved. "I just don't want you to freak out," he scratched his nose with one finger, a little embarrassed. "I still haven't told anyone else."

"Is it something bad?"

Jimin shook his head, averting his eyes towards the warm liquid inside his cup. "It is something wonderful, actually. And a little scary, too."

"You can tell me."

His father's voice was warm and reassuring. Hearing it always made him feel like he, indeed, could tell his father anything.

His father's unending concern had also been one of the reasons why Jimin had felt comfortable to tell his dad he was gay. That and every other reason that made Jimin know that his father loved him.

"I found him."

His dad frowned. "Who?"

Jimin tried to steady his voice, but it still shook when he explained further. "I found the person with the tattoos. The same ones I have."

There was a slight pause in the air, during which his dad tried to control his excitement and shock. "Did you talk to him?"

The young man laughed. "Yes, dad, we talked. About a lot of things, actually..."

Hearing Jimin chuckle made his father smile, too. "That's good. Will you see him again?"

"Yes, I need to give him his shirt back."

His father almost chocked on his beer. "Jimin... Did you-?"

Jimin realised what he had said and blushed, hiding his face behind the mug. Sex with Jungkook was not something he wanted to tell his father about. Even if they had discussed the protection and diseases some time ago.

"You know what, better not answer that," his dad hummed, thinking a little. "How did you meet him?"

"His friend is in one of my classes, he recognised the rose tattoo and asked me to meet Jungkook at his parlour."

"Parlour? What does he do?"

"He's a tattoo artist. Actually, all the tattoos are his own designs. Just as I had expected before we met - the art came from one person."

"Jungkook, huh?"

Jimin nodded, sipping his drink.

"How old is he?"

"He's 26."

"Was he able to explain why this keeps happening to you?"

Jimin shook his head 'no'. "He was just as surprised to see the same ink on me."

"Was he nice to you?"

Jimin blushed, remembering their time together as well as the sweet conversation they had on the phone last night. "He's very sweet."

"Please be careful, okay? I don't want anything bad to happen to you, my dear boy," his father sighed and put his large hand on Jimin's head, ruffling the blond hair.

"I will, dad, thank you."

"And tell him I'd like to meet him one day."

"Oh, god, dad, we are not in that kind of a relationship!" Jimin slapped his father's shoulder, both of them laughing before this dad nodded.

"I know, I know. But what I'm seeing from your face is that you might be some day." He lifted his bottle in a cheering gesture and took a swig.

"Omg..." the young man rubbed his face.

"But that was actually not why I asked. I just want to meet him and ask him not to tattoo anything on his face."

Jimin laughed at that, finding the thought impossible. "He won't. His face is too pretty to fuck it up with tats."

"Oh, really? Is he prettier than you?"

A snort came out of Jimin's lips. "You mean more handsome," he lifted an eyebrow at his father. "And, no. I'm the pretty one in our relationship."

____________

A/n:
That's it.
I'll be back soon.

;*

I sarang you 💜💜💜