47

A/n:

I'm so tired all the time. I'm sorry this takes so long to update. I know the chapters are short, in comparison to other things.

I sarang you~~ 💜💜💜

____

Going grocery shopping was a mundane thing to do, for sure. But going grocery shopping with Jimin made the basic things in life so much more enjoyable. Therefore - Jungkook did not complain.

It was quite the opposite. He found himself grinning every time his eyes landed on the young, beautiful creature next to him. The bunny teeth, which Jimin seemingly loved to see - always out in a happy smile, always making Jimin beam right back at him.

Now they were both inside the supermarket, standing in one of the grocery aisles and looking at the list of necessities. Jimin, being the smaller and quicker one of both, was in charge of getting the products while Jungkook manoeuvred the cart, following his trail.

"What's next?" the blonde asked, leaning against Kook' side, casting his eyes on the list.

Jungkook showed the paper to him, though he wasn't sure if the boy could read what he had written. Even if his drawing skills were perfect, his handwriting was far from it. Well, can't have everything, can you?

"Tomatoes and paprika," Kook nodded toward the vegetable section and Jimin, with a small giggle, headed towards it.

As the blond skipped to the stand, Jungkook's eyes followed his baby's movements with a smile. Jimin looked so... good. Just absolutely perfect in Kook's eyes. He - yet again - had thrown on the older man's black hoodie, hiding his delicate curves inside the thick fabric. It would have left his figure to the imagination of others, if not for the skinny black jeans Jimin was sporting beneath it. Jungkook kept glancing down at the slender, muscular legs, and couldn't wait to finally get home and take the pants off his baby boy.

"Would two be enough?" Jimin asked, lifting one red and one yellow paprika.

Another smile was dragged onto the tattooist's face as he nodded. Say what you will, Jimin was just too precious. His tiny fingers were poking out of the long sleeves, holding the veggies too cutely. "That's perfect," Kook announced, not sure if it was meant for the paprika or for the adoration Jimin called out in him.

As the blonde returned with the needed items, Jungkook cocked his head. "Anything else?"

Jimin shook his head, turning to glance at the display while he said, "No, I don't thi--"

His eyes had stopped at the stacks of perfectly looking mangos. Kook saw Jimin gulp.

Even while looking at the display, the younger knew Jungkook had a sly grin on his face as he asked, "No? You sure?"

Their eyes met and the younger man bit his plush lower lip.

Jungkook didn't hesitate. He left his post at the cart stroller and went to gather up a few of the deliciously ripe fruit. "I know I'd kill for some mangos."

Jimin beamed, happy that Jungkook noticed and took the fruit he so craved to have. The older man was the one who would be paying for all the groceries, so Jimin was hesitant to simply go and take the things he wanted. The younger male did not like that his boyfriend was paying for him but they both knew that money was an issue for Jimin right now, so Jungkook took it upon himself to spoil the boy he so loved to have. He observed Jimin throughout the whole walk around the store, trying to take all that he thought the dancer would be happy to eat.

When Jimin stopped and asked why Jungkook kept putting unnecessary snacks inside the cart, the older man simply said that he wanted to spoil him.

Jimin, being the sweet baby that he is, was not excited about Jungkook spending his money on him but thanked the man nonetheless. He peppered the tattoo artist's face with small kisses right there at the store - not caring for other people's reactions.