9

A/n:
I'z HOWT in heeere!!! ;DDD

❗⚠️SMUT WARNING, I HAVE NO SHAME ⚠️❗

Reality: (I am not sure how deep underground I wanna bury myself from shame) ☠️

Enjoy~~

_________________________

His apartment door crashed open as both him and Jimin stumbled inside.

Jimin was gripping the short hairs on Jungkook's nape, trying to press their faces closer together with every kiss they shared.

Jungkook groaned into his mouth. His hands travelled over Jimin's round butt, till he gripped the boy's upper thighs, encouraging Jimin to jump up.

The moment Jimin's legs were wrapped around his waist, Jungkook pressed them against the wall. He kept kissing and biting Jimin's lips, loving the sweet moans and soft mumbles that came out of the younger's mouth.

"Mmm, Kookah-"

Jungkook moved lower, leaving sloppy kisses all over Jimin's jaw. He started nibbling on Jimin's neck, loving the cologne Jimin had used for the evening. He groaned from anticipation, leaving red marks all over the exposed skin. He couldn't wait to mark the rest of him.

Jimin moaned Kook's name again, and soon after started to grind on him, still being held in his strong grip.

Jungkook loved that sound, he marveled in it, breathed it in as if it was oxygen.

"Jungkook~," Jimin managed to mumble between his heated gasps.

The older released Jimin's reddening skin from between his lips. "Yes, baby?" he whispered against his trembling throat.

The voice the man who was holding him gave out made Jimin's eyes roll back for a moment. "Bedroom."

That was all it took for Jungkook to move away from the wall and manoeuvre them both towards Jimin's demanded location.

Somewhere along the way, Jimin managed to get rid of his leather jacket, shirt and shoes. His small hands roamed over Jungkook's shoulders, gripping them harder, wrapping around them only to get Kook's body closer to his own.

Jungkook put him down. Both instantly wanting to get back closer, craving more of each other.

With glazed eyes Jimin looked at Jungkook. His dark hair was ruffled from Jimin's constant pulling and twisting, lips already swollen from their shared kisses.

"Strip, baby," Jungkook whispered, moving away from the small boy in front of him.

He watched as Jimin complied, unbuckling his belt and showing down his tight pants. Or, at least he tried to. The fabric was so tight around Jimin's legs, it got stuck on the way down.

"Shit," Jimin breathed, stumbling a little.

Jungkook caught him in his arms, wrapping them around Jimin once again, leaning in to whisper in his ear, "It's all right. Let me help."

He then kneeled in front of Jimin, scattering a few kisses and small bites along the way, helping him get the tight pants off.

When Jimin stepped out of the fabric, Jungkook looked up. He started to trace small circles on Jimin's calves, slowly moving upwards to his thighs and up even more.

Jungkook licked his lips.

Jimin watched him do it, trembling under his touch as if it was his first time. He gasped in shock when Jungkook's fingers hooked over the rim of his underwear and pulled it down in a quick motion.