58

A/n:
Yess, it's been a moment. I know. But as the end of last chapter was not a bad one, i figured y'all can wait a few exxxtra days.

I hope you are having a good summer.

I sarang you~~ 💜💛💜💛

- ° ° • . __ . • ° ° -

Morning came with heavy raindrops falling against their window as Jungkook woke up and felt the body of his baby boy pressed against his side. Just like every other morning before this one, the older man scooped down their bed and sought out the softness of Jimin's t-shirt-covered belly. The little bump almost unnoticeable if you didn't look for it specifically. But Junkgook did. He sought out the little soul that was now growing inside his Jimin and greeted it every morning. The tattoo artist gently pulled the fabric of his own worn-out shirt up, smiling as his eyes found the tiny swell of his boyfriend's stomach.

Jeon Jungkook, the man who could not have imagined this ever being possible, sighed in admiration and leaned down to press a delicate kiss against his child growing inside Jimin's belly. It was almost like a dream to him, the discovery of this miracle too unreal to leave it unchecked every morning. So he checked. He looked at his baby boy, traced gentle fingers over Jimin's belly and kissed the bump each morning, just to make sure it was all real.

Jimin shifted between the sheets as Kook's lips tickled the delicate flesh and a few lazy kisses later Jungkook felt Jimin's fingers twist between his dark locks. The older man looked up to meet eyes with the most beautiful creature on the planet.

"Good morning to you too, darling."

Jimin grinned, sleep still evident in his swollen eyes and ruffled hair. "I demand my morning kisses, as well."

Chuckling, Kook complied with what Jimin demanded. He scooted back up and cautiously wrapped his hands around the blonde's waist, drawing him closer.

"How was your sleep?" he asked between the pecks he left all over Jimin's puffy face.

The boy giggled. "Good."

"Yeah?" Jungkook kissed him on the lips, wanting to grant the younger a thousand more kisses all over his body.

"Yeah," Jimin copied, eyes sparkling and the giggles still breaking out as he couldn't stop his smile. "What time is it?"

Jungkook hummed while he traced his nose along Jimin's jawline. "We have enough left to make you feel even better than good, baby boy."

A pleasurable sigh escaped his lips as Jungkook's hand found and gently squeezed Jimin's ass. The blonde was incredibly horny, especially in the mornings, and Jungkook was well aware. He loved Jimin like this. All horny and sleepy in the morning light.

Okay, fine - Jungkook loved Jimin in any way and form. He didn't care that his baby would get bigger every day, and he didn't care that the sweet and wild ass pounding was not an option anymore. The sex was still good. Even though Jungkook was no longer fucking into Jimin like a beast, they still experienced the highest of pleasures when they were together. Just now they weren't alone when they did that, hence - being precautious.

"Are you sure? I should probably get ready soon."

Jungkook almost whimpered. But the man was strong-willed and if Jimin needed to go, he would let him go.

Kook reached for his phone to check the time and sighed. His boyfriend was right.

Jimin's snort at Jungkook's pouty expression made the older crack into a cute grin. "I told you we don't have much time. Come one, dad's gonna be ready to leave soon."