40

A/n:
Ready for some boring ass shit before things turn sour again? :D

I wanna know more 'bout you my dearests.
Tell me:

Do you dream in colour/taste/smell? How often do you remember your dreams? Do you write them down? Is there an occurring dream you keep having? (Lucid dreaming is amazing.) ... Do you have sleep paralysis?

I sarang you~~💜💜🥺

(if there are mistakes, i'm sorry)

_________________________________

Jimin spent his whole morning practicing a new routine. And he couldn't be more excited about it. It was powerful and sensual at the same time. It let him twist around and jump as high as he could, but at the same time glide over the floor as if he was a swan learning to fly.

Beautiful.

He couldn't wait for it to be perfected, and him to get on the stage and perform it. Jimin felt like through this particular routine he was able to express every emotion he felt while he was with Jungkook. Safety. Confidence. Love.

Love, the strongest of all.

He smiled as he opened the door to his new workplace, still in his performer head-space.

That soon vanished, as he beheld the room before him. It was busy. Some people looked at the design books, some were at the cash register paying for things, while another seemed to be waiting for an appointment.

"Jimin, you're here!" Namjoon smiled from across the room, motioning for the boy to come forth.

The blonde rushed in and around the counter, already setting his bag down in the corner before he looked up at his boss.

"Can you be so kind and help these people with appointment scheduling?" Namjoon asked while he counted the money another customer handed to him. "They already know with which of us they want to set the appointment with, so you just need to find the right time we are available."

"Yeah, sure," Jimin smiled, a little nervous that this is how he starts his first day.

Namjoon smiled. "Great, thank you! We make the appointments in here," he pointed at a big, black journal that was already opened for next week. "Shouldn't be that difficult." He said goodbye to the paying customer, while Jimin took his place at the journal.

The boy smiled again and Namjoon rushed off - his next appointment had already started.

So Jimin spent the next twenty minutes or so questioning and booking the times for three young women and two men. Thankfully, he knew how long approximately a tattoo their size would take to be finished, so he chose the booking times accordingly.

Everyone thanked him and left, their chatter cutting off when the door to the parlour closed shut.

He sighed deeply, bowing his head as he smiled. This was more fun than he had imagined: making tattoo related small talk with people and helping them with something at the same time. Jimin liked it.

After the first rush there was no one left in the main room, except for him, so Jimin decided to look around a little. He tidied up the counter, looked through the tattoo sketchbooks for each of their three artists - to get familiar with their style, as well as walked around the parlour, looking at the dark decor he found very cool.

He stopped at the piercing stand, looking at all the available designs, and bit his lip. He wanted a new one. He really did. But that would mean that Jungkook would get one, too. So Jimin decided to talk to his partner about it first, and ask for his opinion on the matter. After all, they shared everything.