19

A/n:
I'm sorry this is short.
I'm getting depressed that I need to return to work on Monday. Goodbye vacation. See you next summer...

Purple you people!
Enjoy~

_____________________

Jungkook was at work, waiting for his next client to arrive when his best friend Kim Taehyung barged in as if he owned the place.

"Jungkook!" The deep voice resonated through the empty parlor even over the blasting rock music Kook had put on.

The tattooed man lifted his face up from his sketchbook and over the counter, grinning wide. "Hey, Tae, what's up?"

"Nothing much, just came to say hello."

"How's your new tat?" Jungkook asked as Tae leaned against the shop's high counter and cupped his face in his palms.

"Looking good! And the ladies dig it," the boxy grin was all over Taehyung's face as he wiggled his brows mischievously.

Kook snorted. "I'm glad."

Taehyung had always been one to please the other gender, so Jungkook was shocked no more by his friend's pervy nature.

"So I saw Jimin today," Tae said, leaning olcloser to Jungkook, and grinned when his dark eyes landed on what Jungkook was sketching. The smile on his face - if that was even possible - spread wider. "Didn't talk to him, but I saw him."

"And?" Kook closed the sketchbook, the drawing of Jimin sleeping on his bed disappearing from Tae's view.

"He looked...happy?" His friend hummed.

The tattoo artist smiled. "He did?"

"Yes," Tae chuckled. "More than usual. Is it your fault?"

"I.... I don't know," he shrugged, a little embarrassed. "Maybe?"

"How is it going between you two?"

"He's staying with me at the moment."

"WHAT?!" Taehyung's palms landed on the surface with a bang. He always had wide eyes, but now his orbs looked like they would pop out of his skull if he widened them a bit more.

"Yeah.. It kind of just happened," Jungkook's tone might have sounded apologetic, but his expression was anything but. "He needed a place to stay yesterday, and he asked me."

"Hmmm," again there went those brows, wiggling up and down.

"And this morning I asked him to stay today as well," Jungkook told, shrugging it off as though it wasn't the moment he was looking forward to his whole day.

Tae got it anyway. Smiling ear to ear. "No wonder he was glowing," he chuckled. "Did you show him a good time yesterday?"

Kook frowned, rubbing his neck. "What, no, Tae, stop it." Kook wished he could show Jimin the most amazing time, but the man respected the younger's wishes. If Jimin didn't want to rush into anything, Jungkook will not pressure him into doing it. "We just slep, honestly."

"As if I'll believe that," Tae snorted in absolute disbelief. "You jerked each other off on your first date!"

"I--" No argument there. Jungkook closed his mouth.

"Whatever, really. I'm glad you are getting along. And," Taehyung smiled, eyes turning softer, "the boy looks genuinely happy, too. Are you happy Kook?"

Jungkook's soft laughter was slightly muffled by his palm, as he rubbed his eyes and then brushed his fingers through his dark hair. "Fuck Tae," Kook smiled, "You have no idea."