44

!! CLARIFICATION !!

I had received some questions about this. Thought we must clarify: when they do something on each others' body, it does not reflect on their own. Like, if Jimin cuts himself, Kook will receive the cut, too. But if Jimin cuts Jungkook, Jimin won't have a scratch. That's why Jungkook doesn't get bruised from leaving marks on Jimin's skin and doesn't feel his ass stretch when he fucks into Jimin. Technically, Jungkook could kill Jimin and stay alive and well himself.

Okay? Okay. Mystery solved.

!! CLARIFICATION ENDS !!
_________________________________

A/n:

Let me clear this up for y'all
It's a chapter I LOVE, but nothing happens in it.... I think.... U know?
It's more of a continuation of the previous one. So that you don't wait long for what's happening.

Getting addicted to your comments is a thing lol
Also, might have some grammar mistakes. Sorry. I'm too tired to read it through again.. ;<

Enjoy

I sarang you~~💜💜 (◦ˉ ˘ ˉ◦)

_______________________________________

"And now, little baby Minnie, care to explain why you're here and not in class?"

- ° ° • . __ . • ° ° -

Big eyes - scared, anxious, and full of large droplets of tears - glanced up at Jungkook, squeezing his heart with a simple look.

"K-Koo~"

"Baby Minnie!" Namjoon's loud voice overpowered the younger's plea, as he appeared from his own appointment together with the client. "You're finally here," he smiled at the shorter, missing the turmoil on Jimin's face. "Can you please ring Mark up here, he's in a hurry."

"S-sure," the boy sniffled, wiping his tears before anyone else noticed.

Jungkook didn't want to let go of Jimin's hand, but he still did. Kook released the tiny, hidden fingers, detecting how they trembled as his touch slowly vanished. He stared at Jimin while the boy moved to talk to Mark, still waiting for the answer to his previous question.

Why was Jimin here?

"So," Namjoon came closer to his friend, grinning as he nudged him with his elbow. "You've met our assistant. Pretty, isn't he?"

Jungkook's jaw clenched. He was trying really hard not to hate on his friend at that moment, while flashes of their previous conversations flew through his mind.

"So that's the ass you've been wanting to get your hands on recently?" he asked in a low voice, careful so the other two wouldn't hear the question.

"I swear, he looks like a girl," Joon sighed. "I don't know where Tae found him, but I'm not complaining."

As Mark smiled and said his goodbyes, Jeon Jungkook fumed. Jealousy and rage were boiling inside of him, mixed with the confusion created by Jimin. He didn't like how Namjoon spoke about his baby boy, he didn't like it one bit.

And, as Jimin finally glanced their way, he understood that some things would have to be set straight. Like, right then and there.

"Minnie, how are you today?" Namjoon stepped forward, wanting to hug the boy, but got stopped pretty damn fast by Jungkook's outstretched hand. He looked at Kook quizzically, not getting the idea behind the other's actions.