33

A/n:
Is it Christmas already? No. But I feel like a Santa to all of you :DDD
(tho don't expect the quick updates to last long... I can't predict the future)

Also. I made a comment on Ch31, but no one probably saw it. Basically: I have a playlist for IW, that I use for inspiration/while writing/just to chill and think about the plot-line while I'm on a train or whatever.
Does anyone want me to share it?
"No" is also a valid answer this time :D and I won't even cry

Enjoy (this will be a boring one tho, but we'll be spicing it up soon, huehuehue >D)
I sarang you~~💜💜
__________________________

Jungkook woke up before his alarm clock, because some idiot thought it was a good idea to call him at 7:35 in the morning. He groaned loud, being very annoyed by the situation - considering that he spent almost all night thinking about his baby boy, and grabbed the device from his bedside table.

"THE FUC--- Hey baby, what's wrong?"

The change of attitude was almost comical, and he would have laughed if Kook wasn't the one that was so whipped. He felt better already, heart warming at the fact his Jimin called him at the break of dawn.

The younger's voice at the other end of the line was quiet and a little unsure. "Kookah, hey. Um... Do you still have Tae's car?"

Jungkook rubbed the sleep away from his eyes, sighing, still confused. He felt like his body was half sleeping. "Yes, but... what's wrong, honey?"

"I... My mom, she.. she told me to leave the house last night."

Kook sat up, body filling with anger quicker than his voice changed when he noticed who had called. "What." It wasn't a question, really, so Jimin didn't answer.

"Can I... Can I stay with you for a few days before I figure some things out?"

His voice was so unsure about himself and his request, still not wanting to bother Jungkook with his never-ending problems. The older man, on the other hand, wanted to yell at the boy YES, YES PLEASE STAY FOREVER! but he restrained himself.

He cleared his throat. "Are you packed already?"

"Yes." Jimin's voice was quiet.

"I'll be there in twenty."

Jungkook waited till he heard the softest of confirming 'okay's he has ever heard in his life and was out of bed and in his jeans in no time. He threw on a hoodie, got the car keys from the kitchen counter, and practically went through the door to get his boyfriend faster.

It took 13 minutes, not twenty, to get to Jimin's house. Surprisingly enough, streets were not filled with that many cars, even on a Monday morning.

Jungkook screeched to a stop in front of the house Jimin had called home for 21 years, and noticed a lonely blonde boy sitting on the porch, shivering in the cold morning. He had a backpack, a duffel and a big plastic bag filled with clothes, put in front of him, while Jimin himself rested his eyes on his knees.

"Jimin!"

Jungkook was out of the car and in front of the younger, gathering him in a big, tight hug. "Sweetheart, sorry I took so long!"

Jimin's arms flew across Kook's shoulders, fisting the hoodie's material in his tiny palms. "You're actually early," he mumbled against the man's chest, tightening the grip with each passing second.

"I told you before - I'll do anything for you, even bend the time and space."

A soft chuckle escaped him as Jimin looked up then. He had big circles under his eyes and the irises were full of blood vessels.