7

A/n:
I'll explain more of Yoongi later. Let's just say that he hurt Jimin (nothing TOO extreme, don't worry)

Enjoy~

_____________________________

Jimin was at a loss. He just came out of his dance class and found none other than his ex-boyfriend standing in front of him.

"Yoongi, what the fuck do you want?" Jimin sighed, moving past him.

The man hurried after him, "To talk, Jimin!"

Jimin sighed, securing his gym bag higher on his shoulder. "I have nothing to say to you. And," Jimin increased the volume of his voice, just because he already heard Yoongi opening his mouth to object, "I have nothing I would like to hear from you, either."

"Jimin, don't be like that!" Yoongi grabbed his arm. The man had a frustrated expression on his face, and Jimin knew that he needed to get away before they made an even bigger scene.

People were already giving them interested glances. Fuck, the gossip that's gonna come out of this... Jimin didn't have the time for it.

"Don't," he tried to pull away, "touch me!"

Jimin ripped his hand out of Yoongi's grasp, stepping away from his ex-lover. "Don't ever touch me again!"

"Baby, please!" Yoongi was getting angry. "I need you."

Funny.

Jimin snorted, saying as much, before he shook his head.

"What you need is my ass, Yoongs, and you're not getting it. Ever!"

With those words Jimin turned around and stomped away. Leave it to Yoongi to waltz in unannounced and kill his mood in three seconds.

Amazing how much his feelings for Yoongi had changed in just a few months. Jimin had loved him dearly, but the last months of their relationship had fucked him up pretty badly. And Jimin didn't want to have anything to do with the person who was responsible for his torture.

But based on Yoongi showing his face, it looked like Min Yoongi was still not over the fact that Jimin chose himself over someone who just wanted to use him.

Park Jimin gritted his teeth. He needed to cool his nerves a little bit, otherwise the young man will punch anyone who said something stupid to him.

After walking a little, he noticed a bathroom. Jimin didn't hesitate to throw the door open, ignoring the loud bang it made clashing against the wall. No one was in there, so Jimin let out an angry growl.

He turned towards the sink and put his hands on it, gripping the sides.

His body trembled with anger.. and with pain. But the pain was something Jimin didn't want to admit he still felt.

Jimin hurriedly opened the tap and splashed some cold water on his face, glancing at his own reflection.

The mirror was dirty, but it didn't manage to hide the tired face that looked back at him. His eyes looked angry. Jimin was mad that all the good vibes he had from his yesterday's conversation with Jungkook were stomped on by the mere fact that Yoongi wanted to talk to him.

Because Jimin didn't want to. He didn't want to have anything to do with Yoongi ever again. He was done being used for sex.

Jimin's eyes flipped from his own glare to his left hand that was still half-covering his face. The sweat he had produced during his dancing class had washed away a little part of his tattoo, the rose on the back of his palm starting to show between the full coverage.

Jungkook.

Jimin smiled a little, letting his breathing calm down, while he traced the lines of the beautiful design with his lidded eyes.

He couldn't wait for tomorrow's evening to finally come, just so he could see Jungkook again.

________________________

A/n:
I'm scared to admin, but some smut's coming soon.
(is this considered a spoiler?)

Won't need to wait long. See you tomorrow, i hope! ;*

I sarang you! 💜💜💜💜

_______________________

ALSO.

GUESS WHICH BITCH IS GOING TO WATCH THE NEW BTS MOVIE TODAY?!?!?!?!!

YAAAS THIS BITCH IT IZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!