55

A/n:

Good fuckin' morning. It's 9 AM here.

As this is quicker than usual, this is also shorter than usual. But there was not much else to write. hhahahaha

Enjoy, my dearests

I sarang you~~ 💜💜💜

- ° ° • . __ . • ° ° -

It's been about two and a half weeks now with Jimin knowing that he was pregnant. But still, the young man hadn't confessed his big secret to anyone. Maybe it was dumb of him, sure. After all, there was at least one person who would understand his situation.

Should he tell his best friend?

Hoseok would not judge him. He'd probably be freaked out, just as Jimin was the first he heard the news, but he would understand. To tell the truth, Jimin was freaking out and he needed some additional emotional support. So he decided to make plans with his bestie for tomorrow and reveal the truth. Maybe Hobi would know the best way Jimin could surprise his Kookah with the news... Or at least give him the right direction.

With those thoughts on his mind, Jimin sat on their bed, the poetry book where he'd hidden the picture of his baby laying open in his hands as the blonde stared at the black and white picture. He traced the image of his child with a tender touch, a soft smile forming on his pink lips.

The babe in the picture was nothing more than a little bean but Jimin already felt like it was his whole world. The unborn child and Jungkook both were two people that he could not live without.

He put a hand on his tummy, still too early in his pregnancy to really be showing the signs, and rubbed it gently. "Grow well, little one. We'll tell daddy about you soon."

Speaking of daddy, Jungkook was at work right now. Even though it was Saturday, there was yet another client that had asked the man to make an exception and make an appointment on a weekend. Jimin was okay with Jungkook doing so, saying that he wanted to spend a day at home either way. It didn't hurt that the client had promised Kook to double the payment if he agreed to work on the design during the weekend. So Jimin's man agreed to have the appointment and left the younger alone, promising to bring back snacks and his baby's favourite ice cream.

As his eyes flicked to the tattooed hand that was holding his child's picture, Jimin wondered if Jungkook would agree to tattoo their baby's name on their skin when the parents figured out how they'd name it. It would be such a pretty thing. Their little miracle shared on both bodies and loved by both hearts.

With a sudden urge to look up baby things, Jimin ended up searching the internet for baby clothes. Cooing and giggling at all the fun outfits (onesies, avenger themed pyjamas, burritos and so on) he could buy and dress their babe in. He was especially fond of baby shoes. The tiny Timberland boots, even though they cost a ridiculous amount of money for a person that would grow out of them in no time, looked especially cute to the young man. They reminded him of Jungkook and his multiple pairs that were recently taken out of their closet as the man prepared for winter.

Jimin wondered if he could afford to buy those Timberlands and present them to Jungkook when he revealed that their family would soon get bigger. That would be (as he was being optimistic Jungkook would accept the news of his pregnancy) such a cute gesture...

Like a horn in the middle of a library, Jimin's obsessive searching, scheming and giggling was cut short by his phone. He put the PC down next to the open poetry book and his baby's picture and grabbed the ringing device.

The dancer's blood ran cold the moment he saw who was calling.

The hospital.

That made him sit up straight, moving his feet off the bed and putting the soles flatly on the soft carpet below, hoping the friction and his straight position would ground him for when he heard what they wanted to say.

"H-hello?"

"Mr Park?" a woman's voice rang through the speaker just as a chill ran down his spine. "I'm calling from the hospital. It is about your father."

The tone in which the nurse talked was cold enough to make the boy feel like his body had frozen over. In anticipation. In fear. In a dreadful thought that this might be the call to bring the worst news ever...

"Wh- I-is something wrong?"

His voice trembled like a leaf. The room started to spin, anticipating the words that he would not want to ever hear his entire life.

"Well, actually--"

Jimin felt so sick he almost missed the nurse's answer.

"--your father just woke up."

Jimin was out the door before they even hung up.