43

A/n:
Oh, hello
To the old ppl, and the new additions to this reading fam

You all get cupcakes today!!!
🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁
(as an apology from being practically dead from, well, Feb 1st...)

Yes, I know, so generous. Much wow. Shook. A real cake baker. jungCOOK!!

Enjoy while you read!

I sarang you~~💜💜

_____________________

"Here."

A cup of coffee was put on the counter. Black - just like Jungkook liked it before he met Jimin. Recently the man had noticed his taste turn into something sweeter.

"Do we have milk?" he asked. (No, the tattoo artist was not into adding sugar just yet. Maybe in time...)

Jimin nodded, turning around and opening the fridge, while Jungkook just stared, softly biting his lip in thought.

The young boy was a piece of art. Jimin just naturally managed to radiate beauty every time Kook looked at him. It didn't matter what he was doing, or what he was wearing, because in Jungkook's eyes - he was beautiful.

The blonde, oblivious of the older man's appreciation, hummed a song as he opened the milk, and turned towards his boyfriend. Unfortunately, or rather - very fortunately for Jungkook, the cap rolled out of Jimin's fingers and landed on the floor.

With a soft "oops", the boy put the milk on the counter and bent down to pick the object up.

And Jungkook almost moaned.

The little angel of sin would be the end of him, surely.

Kook's oversized shirt had never looked better, as he watched it roll over Jimin's round butt.

"You shouldn't bend over like that, baby boy. I might change my morning plans because of it."

Jimin got back up, surprised. Already, a slight tint of pink covered his soft cheeks as he met his boyfriend's lust-filled eye.

"We can't right now," he murmured, lower lip settling into a soft pout.

Jungkook sighed and poured the milk into his steaming coffee. "I know. There's not enough time for that. But," he put the carton down and gently grabbed Jimin's arm. "That doesn't mean I can't kiss you, right?"

Grinning, the boy allowed himself to be pressed against Jungkook's naked chest and leaned in even more. Their legs tangled together as Kook had leaned back against the counter and made Jimin lean over him. The warmth and sweetness Jungkook offered were much needed to Jimin at that time.

"Kookah," he mumbled against Jungkook's lips.

"Yes, my dear?"

Jimin tried to repress a smile, though it didn't work. A grin spread across his face, and he hooked his arms around Jungkook's waist. "I love you so much."

The smile changed the taller's whole face, as Kook felt his heart swell with affection. "I love you too, baby boy. More than you can imagine."

Looking into each other's eyes, the males smiled again, forgetting their worries for a brief moment. As Jungkook leaned down and left soft kisses all over Jimin's cheeks, the boy almost forgot that he got suspended from school a few days ago. He almost forgot that he still hadn't told Kook about it.

The touch of the older's lips was so soft, Jimin felt ticklish. As he laughed, Jimin's giggles filled Jungkook's ears with a melody that the man could only describe as pure joy. The arms around Jungkook's waist got tighter while Jimin went on his tiptoes and tried to return the favour. His plump lips left sweet pecks on Kook's jaw and neck ('cuz that's all he could reach, being the smol bean that he was), making the taller hum in delight.