35

A/n:
That was probably not the smut you wanted... But u got it anyway. Ha ha. Lol.
See y'all with new updates Next Year!

*whispers*
I sarang you~~💜💜

_________________________________

The week practically flew by Jimin. Not because he was busy and didn't have any time to check up on reality, but because being with Jungkook was precious, and the boy always felt like the time ran out faster when they were together.

The dinner, the evening chit chat, the make out session or the sex around the apartment. The cuddling and the night in Kook's arms. All of it flew by and then Jimin had to deal with his boring reality again: studies, being the best dancer, and his sudden homelessness.

On the brighter note, Taehyung had told him that he, indeed, had a friend who was in need of an assistant. Based on how Tae described the job, Jimin would have to schedule appointments and tend the reception, so that Taehyung's friend and his co-workers wouldn't have to worry about any missed clients.

Tae had informed Jimin that his friend would like to meet him for a small, unofficial interview as soon as the boy was able to come.

And because Jimin was supposed to attend Hoseok's brother's wedding on Saturday, the boy wanted to have the part time job question settled before that. So on Friday morning he told Jungkook that he will be coming home later than usual.

"Why? You cheating on me already?"

Jimin paused. The question would have sounded offensive to him - there was no way in hell he would ever cheat on Jungkook, but the way Kook had asked him, plus the teasing expression on his face, relaxed Jimin's mind indefinitely.

"Don't be ridiculous, handsome. I have a job interview," he grinned, leaning against Jungkook's wide chest.

"Why do you need a job?"

Jimin frowned a little, lips drawn out in a cute pout. "Because I need money. I can't live on you, Kook. And if I want to find an apartment, I need money to pay for it."

Jungkook nodded, but his lips drew together in disapproval when he heard that Jimin might move.

"Can't you stay here?"

The look was hopeful. His doe eyes grew wider and he reminded Jimin more and more of a cute, overgrown bunny.

"I... You would want that? Want me to stay?"

The arms around his hips got tighter, as Jungkook leaned down, rubbing their noses together. "There is nothing I would want more than to wake up to your beautiful face every morning for the rest of my life."

Cheesy. The line was cheesy as fuck.

But that didn't change the fact that Jimin blushed deep red and smiled wider than ever before. His arms wrapped around Jungkook's neck and pressed his own body as close to him as possible. "I want that too. If-- If you really don't mind me staying..."

"Of course I don't."

Their lips met for the hundredth time, but still both males sighed in pleasure. The soft and gentle licks were replaced by Jungkook's tongue slipping inside Jimin's opened mouth, as the younger quietly moaned Kook's name.

"We can't do it now," Jimin breathed. "You have to go to work."

"And you have classes," Jungkook drew back. "I can't keep away from you, baby boy."

The blonde giggled. "I know."

"After everything," Jungkook squeezed Jimin's cheeks, enjoying the cute squishy feel, "hurry back home, okay?"