31

A/n:
The f--- took me so long??? I know. U don't have to ask. I ask that myself every day.

Let's just say I finally slept for more than 4h... Had an extra day off work.

For those lovelies that are struggling with exams and other tests, YOU CAN DO IT!!! BE strong and BE patient. Take a break and breathe if it gets too hard. You are beautiful, people! I appreciate you being here. I really do <3

Sarang you~! 💜💜💜
Enjoyyy

⚠️ Trigger: self-harm

_____________________________

Jungkook parked Taehyung's car at a nearly empty parking lot. Outside of the vehicle it was already evening, but still the Sun was out over the horizon. The perfect time, really, to arrive at the beach.

The tattoo artist turned off the engine, and with it - the radio, leaving both passengers in a peaceful quiet state. At least for the moment.

"I..." Kook sighed and brushed his hair away from his dark eyes. He furrowed his brow a little, worried that Jimin might be disappointed with the change of their date plan. "I swear I had another thing planned. But there would have been a lot more people and I thought you would prefer to be somewhere more quiet. I'm sorry if..."

"Kookah, it's okay," Jimin smiled, leaning closer, and squeezed his hand. "I really don't care where you take me as long as I'm with you."

The genuine expression of adoration on Jimin's face did wonders to Jungkook's beating heart. It was so easy to get lost in those sparkling eyes of his, to want to lean closer and capture those red lips of his, to feel the urge to bury his nose in the delicate curve of Jimin's neck and breathe in that sweet scent of his...

"Let's go!"

Jungkook got out of the car after he flashed the boy a wide grin. He opened the back seat door and gathered all they needed for the planned picnic. He scooped up the two blankets Tae had in his trunk and the bag of McDonald's takeaway (they had stopped to get some food before driving to the beach).

Jungkook himself preferred this kind of chill, especially if it was with the person towards whom he had started to experience a very warm and loving feeling inside his chest. A first for him, really. Nothing had ever felt this right in his life.

Smiling to himself from the wonder Jimin has brought into his life, Jungkook locked the car and turned towards his favourite boy. Who was grinning right back at him, as he came to stand before Jungkook and wrapped his arms around Kook's waist. Jimin's little frame gave out a trembling breath as he inhaled the tattoo artist's alluring scent. Jungkook wanted to kiss the crown of Jimin's head, but the boy looked up, dazzling the man in his hold.

Jungkook wished he could gather the precious being into his arms right that moment, but both were busy holding all their things. He opted for the next best thing - enjoying the warmth and the view the beautiful dancer provided him.

"Jungkook, thank you so much for coming into my life."

Kook smiled wider. "If I recall correctly, it was you who waltzed into my parlour, not the other way around."

A giggle escaped the shorter's lips as he balanced on his tiptoes and pressed a gentle kiss against Kook's wide grin. The other answered the kiss instantly, leaning down to deepen the sweet exchange.

Sighing, Jimin pressed his whole body against the older man, throwing his arms around Kook's shoulders, and moaning against the tongue that invaded his mouth.