4

A/n:
Hey honeysss~
Thank you for reading my story. I hope this is okay. Still getting used to a new setting. (next chapter is gonna be long. per usual ~ 1500 words. this one has like 600 :DDD)

I sarang you! 💜💜💜

__________________

Wednesday rolled around again and Jimin sat down ready for some theatre history. He was snuggled deep in his oversized black hoodie just so he could hide almost all of his tats with it (except for his left hand that was now covered by makeup). The blonde boy did not bother to cover anything else by the thick substance that sometimes irritated his skin due to his dance classes being cancelled. Of course, he was careful not to show his inked neck, but it was easily hidden by the tightened straps and the hood.

He was taking out his notebooks and setting up the laptop he had with him for some extra notes or references when a loud crashing of seats disturbed his quiet mind.

"Hey!" A black-haired young man sat next to him, giving Jimin a smile that almost matched his best friend's blinding grin. "I'm Taehyung. Kim Taehyung."

Jimin knew him. They had been sitting close to each other for the whole semester. Smirking, he still played along, "Jimin. Park Jimin."

Taehyung beamed even brighter, extending a hand Jimin took and shook in greeting. "Jimin, I have a question for you," Taehyung started, getting to the issue at hand the moment their palms parted. He fully turned his upper body towards the shorter male, brushing his hair back for a second before his dark eyes focused on the blonde, meaning business.

Oh no...

Jimin already started to open his mouth to say he was not interested in what would be offered. He had gotten these "questions" a few times already when people found out he had ended things with Min Yoongi, but Jimin always denied their requests. He didn't need romance. Or fucks. He didn't need anyone for the time being. All he wanted was peace from the drama and pain he was in before.

"About your tattoo." Taehyung glances at Jimin's hand, frowning when he couldn't see the tat.

That stopped him mid-thought. The blonde's mouth was still open, but nothing came out, and after Tae noticed Jimin's silence, he continued.

"I have a feeling you might be wondering who the artist of your tattoo is," Taehyung said, a secretive grin slowly spreading across his face.

Jimin still couldn't answer, lips now a little parted in surprise. He was wondering how in the hell could Taehyung know this about his unexpected tattoo problem, but was scared to as that straight up. Did Hoseok say something? ... Did Yoongi?

"Here," Taehyung handed Jimin a piece of paper which the shorter hesitantly took between his chubby fingers. When Jimin glanced down to see what was on it, he frowned - it was an address. "Go to this place. Look for Jungkook."

"Why? Who is he?"

A humm and a smile later - which, by the way, told Jimin plenty of how much Taehyung was enjoying this interaction - the other man opened his mouth again. And said absolutely nothing that might clear things up.

"Let's just say he has a similar issue."

Jimin sucked and bit down on his upper lip, thinking about whether he should agree to do it or not. He didn't know Taehyung and going to unfamiliar places was not something written down on his list of daily outdoor activities, but, in the end, curiosity won him over and the boy nodded.

"Okay."

It wouldn't hurt to try and find out how the tattoos ended up on his skin. And maybe, this Jungkook guy would help him find those answers. So after all his classes ended, Jimin gathered his things and entered the address Taehyung had given him ready for at least some revelation.

And what a revelation that was...