41

A/n:
Hey dreamers!! I'm back :D

Who popped in first?
Here, have a cupcake! 🧁

Thank you for participating in our last questionnaire!

In short, I'll give my own, as it is only fair:
- I do dream in colour and remember most of my dreams after I wake up
- I have had reoccurring or continuing dreams
- I wrote my dreams down every morning (as keywords, to not forget later)
- I have dreams of my teeth falling out, as I'm pushing them with my tongue or choking on them...and let me tell you, I can still remember the feeling of my sore gums, sharp bones against my tongue and warmth of blood, as I spit them out...

Also, despite the many comments in the last chapter, only few were about the story itself, so we are spicing it up (as promised)

PEACHES, GET READY

I sarang you~~💜💜

________________________

It was in the middle of a lecture, Taehyung next to Jimin just as bored as the boy himself was, when in came his dance teacher Kim Seokjin.

"Excuse me, professor," he interrupted the lecturer, "may I have a word with Mr. Park Jimin?"

Seokjin's tone was too strict to be considered casual, and his eyes darted over the students, finding Jimin staring back with widened eyes.

The whole class had gone silent, as a startled hiccup escaped from Jimin's chest. They all looked at him, wondering what might have happened. Taehyung, who had become a good friend to Jimin during school time, had stopped breathing.

And Jimin...

He was confused. His cheeks turned a little shade of pink due to all the attention, but that soon faded as he noticed just how worried Mr. Kim actually looked.

The lecturer furrowed his brow, not liking that there was someone who interrupted his speech, but nodded in agreement before he continued with his task.

"Take your bags, please. This might take some time," Seokjin said when he had gotten closer to the blonde boy who already stood with his things neatly packed inside his duffle.

Jimin bit his lip in worry, as he glanced back at Taehyung who nodded and gave him a little smile of encouragement, even though they both felt stressed.

There was no way that it would be good news. Whatever Seokjin will tell him, Jimin knew he would not like it.

Silently, Jimin and Mr. Kim left the room, as the blonde boy started to wonder why was this so urgent. Was there something he did? Did he perform badly? Or had something happened?

Maybe...

Had something happened to Jungkook?

The sudden thought mentally kicked Jimin forward so hard, his breath stuck in his throat. He hurried to catch up to his quickly moving professor, and grabbed Seokjin's elbow.

"Did..." He gulped. "Mr. Kim, did something happen to Jungkook?"

Seokjin frowned, looking at Jimin with narrowed eyes. "Jungkook? Wouldn't you be able to tell if something was wrong?"

Jimin bit his lip, shrugging his shoulders as they continued onward through the empty hallway. "I-- I don't know how it works, to be honest."

At that Jin snickered and turned his head to the boy. "Me neither. And there are some things I left out when I told you about my sister. But it is not for today to discuss."