6

A/n:
I'm actually starting to have a plot for this... :D will see how it goes, yes?

Please leave a comment. I do love your comments :*

Enjoy~~

______________________

Jimin wanted to know the stories behind the tattoo designs, so Jungkook told him a few. It wasn't hard for Jimin to comment on the ones he liked best, because he's been looking at them for half of his life.

Jungkook told him about how he became a tattoo artist - he had been good at drawing his whole life and wanted to have a job that would allow him to do that all the time. He wanted something that would not go out of style soon and something that the common people could afford to buy. Therefore - tattoos.

And Jimin told Jungkook a little about his struggles with hiding his tattoos from his fellow ten-year-old classmates. Jimin talked a lot about how he was scared every time something new showed up, and how painful it was at the time. And after that, Jimin explained why he was hiding the ink behind the makeup.

He had a scholarship, which was the only reason he got into the university in the first place. His parents were poor and couldn't afford to pay for his education. So the only way to maintain his spot in the university was to never do anything wrong and always please his teachers.

It was hard to fake his attitude, Jimin said. He sometimes just wanted to let loose and be himself - the inked up guy with a lot of piercings who just loved to dance.

But he couldn't risk it. Jimin put everything on the line, he wanted to succeed. And honestly, he was scared that someone will object his punk look and not let him be on the stage anymore.

Dance industry was cruel enough without adding the tattoos in the mix of everything.

And Jungkook understood that. He wasn't one to go around judging people for their looks, but he had received quite enough of criticism because of his tattooed skin. So he didn't see a reason to judge Jimin's decision. He just hoped that it will work out for the smaller.

"It's getting late. Let me take you home," he said, taking the empty mug away from Jimin's tiny hands.

"Thank you, but there's really no need."

Kook shook his head. "I've kept you here for quite some time now. I'd really feel better if I knew nothing happened to you on the way."

Jimin smiled and nodded. He felt a slight blush come over his face, and thanked the gods Jungkook was looking at the mugs and not at him.

What the hell was wrong with him? Jimin didn't want to feel this way, but Jungkook's words just made him smile.

Jimin had missed this giddy feeling he got every time Yoongi tried to do something sweet for him. The little gestures, the small touches, the secret smiles and winks in public. But in the end it had become so rare, Yoongi had distanced himself, at the same time wanting to own Jimin in every possible way... Jimin didn't know if he wanted to risk his heart again.

Certainly not now. The painful memories were still too fresh in his mind.

He was here for one reason, to figure out what this magic tattoo copy thing meant for both him and the tall man in front of him.

"Shall we go?" Jungkook turned to him, done with cleaning the mugs.

Jimin nodded. He threw his bag over his shoulder and followed Jungkook out the door.

It turned out that Jimin didn't live that far away from Jungkook's parlour. It was a 40 minute walk which they both surprisingly enjoyed more than they thought they would.

They were nearing Jimin's apartment when Jungkook stopped abruptly. "Wait," he said, "so how old are you?"

"I'm 21," Jimin laughed, looking up at the taller man.

A smile crept over Kook's face as he glanced back at the boy besides him. "That is perfect."

"Why?"

"'Cuz at first I actually thought you were a child!" he laughed and earned a hit on his hand from Jimin. The hit was so soft, Jungkook kept laughing and earned a few other blows. Jimin's pouty face was too much to handle.

"Okay, okay, sorry. I'll stop," he said, calming Jimin down with both of his hands up. "I wanted to ask if you would like to come to my shop and meet up again, but now that I know you're of legal age... Maybe you want to go for a beer? Talk more about our situation, I mean." He added when he saw Jimin's eyes widen.

The smaller boy next to him lowered his head for a moment and then nodded, flashing a bright smile straight into Jungkook's soul.

And his lower body region. Which Kook did not want to admin was affected at all. Jimin might be 21, but he still looked like he was a high-schooler. And Jungkook didn't mess around with children. No matter how much he wanted to mess with Jimin.

________________________________

A/n:
Thank you for reading.
Sorry this was short again... :D

I sarang you~! 💜💜💜