63

A/n:
no chill

- ° ° • . __ . • ° ° -

The shuffling of rushed feet and shouting. An occasional beep somewhere further away. The terrifying pounding in his head as medical terms were exchanged.

Jimin moaning in pain.

More shuffling. More hurrying forward.

More pain.

"I love you, Jimin, you hear me? I love you so much, baby."

"Jungkook," Jimin whimpered, his hand reaching out for a comforting touch.

"I'll see you both soon, okay?"

"We need to get him into surgery, stat!"

"Sir, please step aside!"

"Koo--"

"I love you!"

-earlier that day -

To Jeon Jungkook this morning started like any other. He regained consciousness and turned on his side. He took a deep breath and blinked his eyes open to see the most beautiful human being in the world. He smiled when he realised yet again that this beauty belonged to him and would be with him forever.

Jimin's unruly blonde hair stuck out in every direction, creating a contract on the dark pillowcase. The squished lips made a perfect tiny beak, peeking out over the blanket.

Most precious baby, was all Jungkook could think as he reached out and brushed his fingers through the soft locks. It didn't take the older man long to lean in and kiss him silly, scattering pecks and soft nibbles over the puffy cheeks.

"Ugh~" Jimin groaned, hand coming up to shoo the toothed criminal away. "Stop!"

But Jungkook just giggled and gently scooted closer, aware of the round baby bump between them. "I love your cheeks, why should I?"

"They got fat!"

"They got cute! They are so chubby I want to eat them!"

Jimin just sighed and whined when he felt Jungkook lean in again. "Why don't you eat something else instead?" he grumbled when he felt the bunny teeth sink in.

With a pop and a loud, wet sound the man leaned back, smirking. He didn't say a word as he ruffled between the sheets, vanishing from sight beneath the warm covers while Jimin rubbed his cheek clean from the left-over saliva.

"Wait, I was kidding, I--"

But the boxer briefs vanished from Jimin's lower body quickly and the only thing left was to let out a sigh and allow Jungkook to turn him so that his ass was up.

They were both careful with the belly, never pressing on it hard, never forgetting it was there. Jungkook knew that if Jimin felt himself losing strength, he'd tell him immediately so that Kook could hold him up and get him in another comfortable position.

"You never listen," Jimin murmured while he found balance on his knees and elbows. He felt Kook come closer, moving like a hidden predator locked on a prize. The next thing he let out was a moan. Jungkook's tongue had found his entrance, lapping at it teasingly before the real work began.

"These cheeks," the man mumbled against Jimin's ass, "are also a sight to see!"

He emphasized his words with a squeeze to both globes just before taking a bite of the left one.

Jimin's answer was something between a moan and a giggle. "But you're under the covers. How can you see anything?"

"I see enough, baby boy. Now, let me have a taste, too!"