46

A/n:
Heyyyyyyyy
This week was a real doodie 💩💩💩💩

How have you been doing?

I just wanna give you a heads up that I expect you to do your best, and believe in yourself because you are amazing no matter what you think. I love you.
(ps if you need to vent, dm me. I love chatting with ppl :D)

I LOVE you, my sarangs

Borahae!~~~ 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜

Jimin woke up with an aching backside due to multiple different activities. One of them being the constant spanking Jungkook had delivered to his asscheeks while he slammed his thick cock deep inside of his baby's ass. Not that Jimin had minded.

This more violent side of Jungkook had been a surprising turn on for the young man. Jimin had never thought he would enjoy being spanked, manhandled around the bed, bitten and softly choked during a sexual activity.

Maybe it was due to Kook still asking for his consent each time he tried something, or maybe it was just because of Jungkook. The man had looked extremely sexy last night - hovering above Jimin, sweaty and greedy, eyes sparkling with lust and so much love...

Jimin smiled, remembering the number of times he had come undone in his boyfriend's arms. The feeling of losing himself while held in Kook's arms was still embedded in his memory. Jungkook had given him everything and more than he could take, and Jimin cherished it all.

As if sensing that the boy had awoken, the man who lay beside him, cradling Jimin in a living embrace, woke as well.

"Morning, love," a rough voice grumbled against his ear.

Kook's strong arms lazily tucked Jimin's body closer, kissing all over the back of Jimin's neck.

The boy giggled. "Morning."

"Are you feeling okay?" Jungkook asked, lips moving against the blond head.

Jimin turned around, giggling again when he heard the older's displeased grumbles. He tucked his face into Kook's neck, leaving a peck of his own on the smooth skin below. "Wonderful."

Jungkook's fingers started tracing circles around Jimin's back, smiling when the younger let out a sigh.

"I know you said okay to all that I did yesterday, but I'm still... I didn't mean to act so aggressively."

Surprised, Jimin drew back from him. He frowned a little, searching Kook's eyes for an explanation as to why he tried to apologize. "But I liked it."

Now it was Jungkook's turn to blink in surprise. "You did?"

"I like everything you do, Koo."

That earned him a smile. The dark-haired, handsome man grinned across his whole face and tugged Jimin to lay on top of him.

"I thought so. Just wanted to check," that was a lie, they both knew. "Couldn't have disliked it, based on how much you moaned my name."

The younger sat up, laughing and playfully hitting Jungkook's pec. "Oh, shut up. We had such a romantic morning snuggle, and you just ruined it with your teasing."

Still grinning wide, Jungkook followed his boy up, enjoying how Jimin's naked butt pressed against his crotch. This straddling position was nothing but perfect.

"You like it when I tease you," he murmured and encircled Jimin's waist with one arm while the other cupped the boy's cheek.

His eyes gleamed when he noticed Jimin's lower lip coming out into a pout. "I do not."