18

Jimin woke up surrounded by warmth. This time everything was clear on where he was and whose arms were protectively thrown around his smaller frame.

Jungkook.

The moment Jimin breathed in Kook's scent, the older, too, nestled around him.

"Mmm, morning," Jungkook murmured, squeezing Jimin closer.

The boy smiled. He nuzzled his face deeper into Kook's neck, pecking his throat. "Morning."

"Did you sleep well?" His snuggle buddy asked, returning the kiss on Jimin's temple.

"Amazing..."

Guarded from the world by Jungkook's storing arms, Jimin could sleep like this all day if he could. It would be so easy just to forget everything - his situation at home, his studies...

Classes...

"I'm gla--" Jungkook's words were cut short by Jimin's yelp. "MY CLASSES!!"

The younger was over Jungkook's body and out of bed in two seconds. He grabbed his phone, looking at the time. He had forty minutes before his first class would start.

"Shit, shit, shit," he mumbled, reaching for his clothes.

He didn't bother going into another room to change, the young man just ripped the shirt off himself right there, and reached for his duffle to stuff it inside. "I'm gonna be late!"

Jungkook was watching him, half amused by the cute panic and half annoyed that the boy left his bed. But when he understood that Jimin was gathering his things back up into the bag, Kook sat up.

"Stay for another night," he said. "I don't mind." He tried his hardest not to sound too desperate.

Jimin paused, looking up. "A-are you sure?"

Jungkook smiled and nodded. "Positive. Take all you need for your classes and leave everything else here."

The younger simply stared at him. Jimin couldn't stop the happiness spreading across his face, he was so excited to spend more time with Kook when he returned. "Okay," he nodded.

"Go wash up, don't waste more time!"

Jimin nodded again. He grabbed his clothes and ran to the bathroom. The preparation took exactly ten minutes, during which he took the quickest shower of his life, brushed his teeth and put on the fresh outfit he fished out of his bag earlier.

When he got out of the small room, Jimin gathered his things for school and ran to the door.

Jungkook was in the kitchen, a cup of black coffee in hand, another mug on the counter. "You're not gonna eat breakfast?"

"I need to hurry. I can't afford to be late, I'm sorry!" He explained, putting on his shoes.

Jimin was already reaching for the doorknob when he was spun around and squeezed by Jungkook's arms.

Kook leaned in with no hesitation and placed a sloppy kiss on Jimin's lips. The taste of Jimin's fresh breath mixed with the bitter hint of coffee that came from Jungkook. It was not a sexual kiss by nature, not at all. But it showed affection. Their lips were smashed together, pressing tightly, and parted with a loud smack.

"I'll see you tonight," Kook murmured with a wide grin, brushing his fingertips over Jimin's bottom lip.

The boy smiled. "I'll see you. Bye!"

And then he ran.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

It was lunchtime and Jimin was on the phone with Hoseok. His friend had called to find out where Jimin stayed last night, as the shorter did not manage to answer any of Hobi's texts.