34

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL MY DEAR READERS. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. YOU ARE THE BEST GIFT I COULD HAVE ASKED FOR!!!
(Aside from Jimin's Christmas Love)

° • .° • ° • . ★ . • ° • ° .• °

A/n:
I feel like it's been some time.. u know... so...

(in about the middle, you can expect some..)

🔞 Warning: smut

________________________________

Jimin opened Kook's apartment door and was greeted by a wonderful smell of a home cooked meal. And no matter how sad he was, or how occupied his mind was with everything, the thought of someone waiting for him like that made the young man smile.

And the smile was so wide he almost didn't notice Jungkook appearing in front of him to take away his duffel.

"Welcome home," the older grinned back and waited for Jimin to take off his shoes. Then he quickly picked the boy up, arms protectively tight around him, and brought Jimin deeper inside.

Immediately, the giggles erupted from Jimin's mouth, and his arms wrapped around Jungkook's shoulders. He buried his face between Kook's neck and shoulder, smelling deeply the alluring scent that he missed for the whole day. But something else hit his nostrils, making his heart even warmer.

"You cooked?" he asked against the older's neck, lips brushing the soft skin.

Jungkook giggled, feeling the delighted boy clutching him tightly. "Yes, I made dinner." He inhaled Jimin's aroma as well, before he put the younger down on the kitchen table, leaning in for a soft kiss. "But there are still some things I need to prepare, so you have, I'd say, about fifteen to twenty minutes before all is done and served."

"Okay," Jimin pecked the other's lips. "I'll go change and unpack some things."

"Do that," the bunny smile was dazzling. Beaming with happiness, Jimin hopped off the table and ran towards Kook's room, where they had put his stuff down earlier that morning.

For the whole day he had been thinking about one tiny little thing that he wanted to find and finally use again. Thankfully, it was stashed in one of his jewelry boxes, and wasn't hard to find.

Jimin looked at the metal rod in his fingers. The little balls so shiny, he grinned. It was his tongue piercing he had just dug out from his things; he had found it while packing his bags, but then there were more important things to do than disinfect and poke it in his tongue's hole.

But now was the perfect opportunity to do just that.

He took the little rod, a pair of sweatpants and Jungkook's big black t-shirt which yet again lay at the end of the bed, and enthusiastically dashed to the bathroom to wash up. The shower was quick and after it Jimin did all he needed to clean the little metal rod correctly, before he stood in the front of the bathroom's mirror and poked it through his tongue. The boy was surprised the hole had not closed up, but that made the job easier.

Smiling, the boy rolled it around his mouth, clicking the metal end against his teeth gently. A little, wicked smile spread across his face.

He hoped Jungkook would like it.

After getting ready, Jimin got back to Kook's bedroom and took out his things from the bags. He folded the shirts and his underwear, pondering on where he should place it all.

"I made you a drawer."

Jimin jumped, turning in haste towards the door, clutching his chest and smiling when his eyes met Jungkook's.