52

A/n:
By popular demand of, idk...3 ppl (?), here is some Jungkook.

I sarang you~~💜💜

- ° ° • . __ . • ° ° -

In the end, Jimin had to cancel his meeting with Mr Kim, as he was too overwhelmed with everything that happened that day. The boy was still in a trance, getting home and putting down his things without really knowing what he was doing.

Jungkook was not back yet, so the short panic attack he had when he entered their living space was unseen by anyone but himself.

Jimin didn't know how to tell Kook. Honestly, he didn't know how to tell anyone. Male pregnancy was nothing he had ever heard of before, so the fact that it was happening to him, of all people, blew his mind in every possible direction.

The blonde young man was so young. Too young to have a child, to tell the truth. He was still in university and wanted to pursue a career in dance. But if there was a child on the way that would have to wait.

Abortion?

That was a possibility the doctors had suggested but neither of them pressured the dancer into choosing whether he wanted to abort or keep the baby.

In all honesty, the more Jimin thought about a tiny version of bunny Kook running around the apartment, the more invested he became in the idea that he wanted to keep it. He wanted to have a miniature Jungkook to hold and love just like he loved the grown one. If not more.

Once again, Jimin looked at the black and grey photo Doctor Park had printed out for him. A teeny tiny bean, slightly to the right from the centre, as the doctor had pointed out, was his silently growing child. Their baby. It was between five to six weeks old, and - by the life of him - Jimin could not decipher which particular "naked playtime" was the cause of this, well, miracle.

Indeed, Jimin thought with a soft smile. "You're a miracle, baby bun."

Jimin touched the picture with his fingertips one more time before he stashed it inside one of his poetry books that stood on the nightstand beside the bed. He looked at the book for a few moments before he decided to shove it into a drawer.

"Jimin?"

The boy jumped in surprise, clutching his heart with one hand while the other brushed through his hair.

His Kookah was home. But the voice was too far for its owner to have seen what Jimin was doing in their bedroom.

"You here, baby boy?"

A genuine, happy smile bloomed on his face as Jimin heard the man's soft voice. The nickname always filled him up with both soft and horny feelings. Always gave tingles from his toes to the top of his ears, heating him up, exciting him, making him happy. All for that one, perfect man. All for Jungkook. And the dark look in the said man's eyes never helped Jimin calm down at all.

"I'm here," he smiled, stepping out of their bedroom and meeting Kook halfway.

Jungkook's arms reached out on instinct, fingers seeking the curve of Jimin's waist as if to finally settle on the place where they belonged. "Were you hiding from me?" Jungkook grinned as Jimin chuckled and shook his head. "Do you have any ideas for what we could eat for dinner?"

The shorter cocked his head to the side, thinking for a second or two. "No, do you?"

Unable to keep his focus, Kook's eyelids lowered and doe eyes traced over the long slender neck before the gaze returned to Jimin's sparkling orbs. "I was thinking we could go out? Eat something nice. I want to spoil you."