49

A/n:
I hope none of you missed the BONUS (smut) chapter Nr 45.5 ;D

I sarang you~~💜💜

________________

There'd been a lot of things crashing down around Jimin recently. Someone had snitched on him at school, ending with him losing his scholarship (he had his suspicions). He got a job and had his first fight with Jungkook, although it ended pretty quickly (with them being so in love and all). And then, probably the most shattering of all, his father had gotten injured.

The boy still didn't know what had happened exactly, but he was determined to go to the hospital again and demand to speak with a doctor. Hopefully, the next time he is there, his hateful bitch of a mother would be around to make a scene.

Last night Jungkook received the invitation to Taehyung's birthday party, but Jimin was in no mood to go and fake his well being at a cheerful, social event. He had talked about that with Jungkook, and the man was totally okay with staying home with his baby boy.

But the precious baby boy in question had refused.

He felt bad for dragging Jungkook away from his best friend only to stay at home and sulk. And after he explained that, both agreed - Jungkook would go and congratulate his friend because friendships were as important as their relationship; he would wish a happy birthday from both of them and give Taehyung a tight hug as an apology for Jimin not coming with. While the dancer would stay at home (but not alone).

Reluctantly - still not sure about their living arrangement in that department -, the blonde had asked Kook if he could invite Hoseok over for a boys-night-in.

"Of course, my dear," the soft chuckle rang inside Jimin's head even now. "Your friends are always welcome to come and visit you. It's your home, too."

Home. Yes, this apartment was home for Jimin. It had been for weeks now.

But still, the homiest of homes in Jimin's mind was his place between Jungkook's arms. Like right now, when the younger was waking up and feeling a comforting warmth engulf him beneath the blanket.

Jungkook was still asleep, snoring softly against Jimin's bedhead and the young dancer could not have been happier. He knew Kook was stressed due to seeing Jimin all worried and on the brink of snapping... He knew Jungkook hated that he couldn't do anything to help him. He knew Kook loved him.

Jimin truly meant what he had told him when they talked about his dad. He felt grateful for Jungkook being with him because nothing felt more reassuring than having someone who would be there for him no matter what.

Jimin's eyes landed on the faint scratch on Jungkook's jaw. It started from the middle of his cheek and ended close to his chin. Jimin hated it. He hadn't even felt it reflect on his own face - that's how angry he got when he saw that bitch hurt his Jungkook. All he wanted was to scratch her face off for even putting a finger on him.

Jimin sighed and traced his fingers over the man's jaw. He felt the light stubble on it but before the boy could lean closer and feel the roughness on his lips, his boyfriend caught the wandering fingers in a gentle grip.

"Morning, beautiful," Jungkook murmured, eyes still closed.

"Morning," he smiled back, watching as the dark-haired man left kisses on his fingers and palm.

It tickled.

His whole body tickled when Jungkook was near him, and so did his heart.

"I love you, you know that?"