A/N

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I hope everyone had a safe and happy one!

And I know- I totally suck for not having another chapter out for y'all!

I swear I'm working on them. I currently have two in draft mode- still working on the second one while my mind is screaming everything S6 at me and all this shit that fixing to go down.

Great huh?

Yeah.. No.

It's making things that much fucking HARDER! I go through this at the end of every season. I start writing out scenes that I can't get out of my head for future chapters and have to make sure what I'm doing with the current chapters line up right for those chapters to work while trying my damned to make sure these chapters are even worth publishing!

Writing is a bitch!

I love it when my mojo is going. I love reading the comments and feedbacks. I love that y'all are able to visualize and feel what's going on in these chapters that I write.

It's a bitch when I have scenes written out for future chapters that are like 🙌🏽 and the chapters leading up to them are like😐.

And then real life knocking on my door- struggling to be a full time single parent, struggling to work during this pandemic- I'm seriously trying to find a balance and have already made wha looking to be positive changes for my little Unit of 3.

But back to the book..

I'm NOT taking a HIATUS! I plan on seeing this shit through to the beautiful bitter fucking end! But because I am putting my own spin on things more so than before chapters are going to take longer for me to put out. As I've mention in all my A/N I won't hit publish if I feel it's something half assed. Some of you have been with me since I first took this journey/ and those of you new to me deserve more than that. As do my characters

Speaking of characters...

Kayleigh and Bell are still END GAME! Nothing will ever change that. They're going through a rift now but it won't be forever.

I cannot and will not say who is going to live and who will die. I say that now because I honestly have no fucking clue.

***** Warning ahead! Don't continue reading if you haven't watched S6!!**********************

Yes the ones who die in S6 of the 100 in sanctum- will still die.

I'm not touching the anomaly- time travel, timelines etc that shit is not my forte and nope not touching it.

Yes we will have Primes

The rest of the puzzle pieces will be put together. And S6 may be the longest season I write because there's just so much that's going to happen.

Again I DONT follow the same time line as the show. I slow down or speed shit up to suit my needs. When I do this I do address it I.e. 4 months later 7 years later- you get the picture.

So with that being said things in s6 are going to progress slower.

I'm going to be going over what I have written along with my notes and start piecing more together before shipping it off to my awesome Betas- so hopefully before the end of this month I'll have at least one chapter out for y'all.

Until next time

Much love and stay safe during these crazy times