Fifty-one

Third Person POV

"Look, before you say anything," Shaw says turning to look at Diyoza as she and the others walked in. "I let Murphy go so she can unlock the missiles." He explains. "System's armed. Problem solved."

"Yours have just begun." McCreary snarls

"Her friend's still collared, by the way." Shaw continues ignoring the enraged man. "Right here." He says pulling up a screen showing the moving blinking light. "We can bring him in now, or we can let him lead us to the rest of the hostiles in the woods." He says pointedly. "He's not going anywhere."

"You son of a bitch!" Raven cries as she lunges for the man, only to be stopped short by the pulsing electricity flowing through her body.

"Take her back to her cell." Diyoza says giving Shaw an approving looking. "Well done, Shaw. We'll go hunting when we come back." She tells the others. "Wheels up in 20."

                      ******

"Bellamy, come in." John says urgently into the radio. "It's Murphy.
Please tell me you can hear me."

This was all apart of Ravens plan. For him to escape and warn the others. He fought against her at first, not wanting to leave her behind. Raven argued that they wouldn't kill her, not right away at first because she was useful at least with tech. If John stayed they'd just use him against her, and he'd be killed. He in returned argued that if he returned to the other without her, what was to stop the Beast into tearing him apart? Either way it was a loose loose situation for him.

By the time he had made it off into the woods, Madi and the others had found him. The only ones missing from the group was Asher, Harper and the rugrats.

"What?" He says sharply when he looks to see the newest gremlin of the bunch, Madi staring at him.

"Thought you'd be funnier." She says with a shrug before turning her attention back to driving the rover.

At Johns questioning look Month answered for her. "Clarke told her stories."

"Oh, really?" He asks arching a brow. "Was I the dashing hero who got the girl?" He questions, before turning turning to look over at Cammie. "Or the selfish fool who lost her?"

"Octavia's my favorite. So is Kayleigh." Madi says glancing back into the mirror. "I mean, no offense." She quickly adds. "Clarke said she wouldn't have made it without each one of you."

"We wouldn't have made it without her." Monty says just as John added, "Not even close."

Before anything more could be said however, Johns body began jolting with pain, as the collar around his neck began shocking him.

"John!" Cammie cries, grabbing ahold of him trying to keep him stable.

"The collar must have a proximity tether." Month says urgently. "Madi, back up! That's it. Stop here."

"John, can you hear me?" Cammie questions panickedly as Kohn gasps for breath with the shocks stop. "Monty, can you get it off?"

"There's no time." Echo answers instead, looking at Cammie. "We have to stop those missiles"

If they didn't reach Bellamy in time to warn them...

"What are you doing?" Cammie cries as John lunges forward opening the door and climbing out.

"What I have to do, OK?" He says starting at her before looking to the others. "Echo's right. Just leave me behind."

"No way." She says shaking her head vehemently