A/N

I'm so sorry it's taking longer than expected for me to get an update out! I do have a chapter completed and I'm working on the next one(still🙄), I like to stay 3 chapters ahead so you don't have to wait as long in-between updating.

I know how s5 is ending to complete this book before moving in the last book Beautiful Demons, which will have S6-S7.

I'm following the show to a degree. Of course I changed shit in S5 for it to suit my needs- this is Kayleighs story.

With that being said, Beautiful Demons (S6) will follow the show to a degree. I already have most of it mapped out in my head, but before I start writing I really need to pick a day and watch S7 so I know 💯 whether or not S7 if I'm following the show or putting my own spin in the whole thing.

A lot of free writing is about to go down- a lot of shit is still to come and go down, and everything will come to full circle by the time I write S7. It's all in my head- it's a matter of getting it all written down, and being satisfied with what I wrote, and working it in with how the show is playing shit out.
I won't give y'all anything that's half assed- or rushed.

Either way I'm not stopping until this is completed, and I type the final words THE END.

I'm not going to give y'all a specific day when I'm going to be posting the newest chapter- I don't want to give y'all a date and then not be able to hit publish because I didn't finish or real life called or gods only know what(it WILL be before the end of this month)

All I can promise you is the new update will be out soon!