Fourty-nine

Third Person POV
                     **The Ship**

"Murphy?" Raven calls out entering the cryro-chamber, only to jump, when John sits up from one of the pods. "You thought this was a good place to take a nap?" She asks glaring at him briefly

"Yeah. Why not?" He says with a shrug. "These guys have been doing it for 100 years. What," he says looking at Ravens face, "you thought one of them was waking up? You said that was impossible."

"It's not." She says glancing around.

"What, exactly, are you doing here, Raven, coming to hang out with all the people you might have to kill." He says and instantly regrets it as soon as the words were out. "Wait. Raven, wait." He says grabbing ahold of her arm stopping her from walking away. "I didn't mean that, all right? I know how hard this is."

"Look." She says pausing for a breath. "I'm sorry if I was a bitch before. I just I'm just afraid I won't be able to pull the plug." She further explains

"I know." John replies with a firm nod. "That's why I'm gonna do it."

"Murphy -

"Just wait. Everybody was so surprised when I stayed behind, I mean, most of all me." He starts, "Thought maybe I was doing it to impress Cammie, but the more I think about it I mean, why do you always have to be the one to sacrifice?" He says looking at her. "Anyway, if it comes down to it, I got this.

                      **The Bunker**

"Kom falau oso na gyon op."

Wonkru repeated as they watch Octavia being lifted up and out of the bunker, and onto the ground that awaited them.

Grabbing onto the hands reaching out towards her she grabs them as her feet settle to the ground. She stands still, looking at the destruction around here where Polis once stood, as Diyoza' men unhook the harness.

It looked like a waste land, worse than Tondc after the bombing. Praimfeya left nothing but ruins and piece of foundation where the tower once stood. There was no green. No signs of life.

Kayleigh went up next, refusing the hands stretched out to her, getting to her feet and free of the ropes herself. Taking a few feet away from opening, she watches Octavia taking in everything around her. She looked different.

There was a dark aura surrounding her, one that pulse a warning. Her body was toned, skin slightly pale due to years of being trapt under the ground. Hair was cut shorter, framing her face. Her clothing- black and red.

Blodreina.

That's what she heard the others address her as.

The Red Queen.

Kayleigh saw the arena, so the stains of blood decorating the floor. She didn't need to ask where the name came from. And as much as she wanted to question it-question her about the last six years, now wasn't the time.

"The deal was no weapons." Bellamy says coming to stand next to his sister.

"Not my deal." She replies not bothering to look his way.

"I need to talk to you in private." Bellamy says turning to glance at Nate who was approaching Kayleigh. "Give me a second, then follow me. OK."

"Kayleigh."