Thirty

Bellamy POV

I was making my way back towards the tower, when I felt someone grab me from behind. I didn't have a chance to do or say anything before my world went black.

The first thing I hear upon waking is, "Alpha and factory station bunks are on level 4. Hydra and farm, level five. Everyone go check out their new home, - meet back here in one hour."

Getting to my feet, I shake off the grogginess, and look around, it doesnt take long to figure out that we're inside of the bunker.

"What the hell did you do?" I charge out angrily glaring down Jaha

"If only one clan could survive, it might as well be ours."

Mother fucker!

"Clarke, you agreed to this?" I ask turning her way, but she doesnt even get a chance to speak.

"It was her idea."

Yeah I could see that now, it was there in the way where her eyes darted everywhere, not wanting to face me.

"We did what we had to do."

"How could you do this?" I yell at her. "There were only 4 warriors left. Octavia was one of them. She might have won."

"And she might not have."

"Say another word and I swear you're going to wish I had killed you on the Ark." I snarl at Jaha

"Bellamy, you're right." Clarke says pulling back my attention. "She had a chance. But Luna was in the final 4 as well, which means there is an even better chance of nobody getting into this bunker, of nobody surviving the end of the human race. Can you understand that?"

"Yeah, I-I can understand it." I say sarcastically. "You did what you think you had to do, like always. But you can't you can't expect me to stay down here not knowing what happened to my sister. Kayleigh's still up there for fucks sake!"

I see her flinch slightly when I mention my girls, my girls who were fighting yet another fucking battle for us.

"We're not opening that door, son."

"You know what? I must have missed the election that made you chancellor again."

Before he could reply door open and Abby races over towards us.

"I was setting up the infirmary, and I heard people in the corridor. Is it over? Did we win?"

"We don't know."

"Where's Marcus?"

"He was in the tower. We sent some people for him, Bellamy, and Octavia. Bellamy was the only one we could get in time. I'm sorry."

"What about Kayleigh?"

"Bell, I'm sorry, but you know just as well as I do that getting her from the tower, is all but impossible."

"Abby?" I say looking over to her. She cares about Kayleigh, I know she does

"Give me your radio." She firmly orders. "Marcus has his."

"The walkies are no good down here." Clarke rushes out, and before I could say anything Abby beats me to it

"Clarke. I'm letting him say good-bye." She says firmly before turning to me. "I understand your need to know, but I promise you there is nothing but more pain on the other side of that radio. The radiation levels have become critical, so people outside are already feeling the effects.. Kayleigh will feel some of it, but with the mutations to her blood, it's possible she could survive."