A/N

A/N

Whooohoo!!!!
We're officially starting season 5, the last Season of the book Beautiful Tragedy!!!!

Updates should be more frequent now, I've got my mojo going and things are becoming more normal( normal for me and my kiddos in real life), so I'm hoping to go back to my usual 2 updates a week. I refuse to hit the publish button unless I'm good with what I wrote, I refuse to give y'all half assed shit.

For those that have emailed, and reached out, thank you!
My life for the last 5 almost 6 months have been unbelievable. My 12 year relationship(11 year marriage) ended in a way I never thought possible, leaving me to pick up the shattered pieces of my life with my babies.
I've been using this story as a way to purge the ugly as I was going through it, and I'm happy to say things are getting better.
I never realized how strong I was until that was the only choice I had. I went into full survivor mode, while battling my depression and I'm happy to say, that even though I'm still mostly in survivor mode, I myself am learning how to breath again.

Anyways- back to the story

This season will be the last season of the book, however I'm not done. Far from it. I'm not sure the length(chapters) this season will be bevuz I'm diving into different povs as well. We're going to get Tavia, what life was like inside the bunker, we're going to get Clarke and what she went through, and of course we're moving into the harder shit with the flame.

You're going to get hella background on Kikheda- what links her family more with the flame, and how sometimes more then fate is written in the stars.

Questions are going to be answered and more than likely you'll be left with more questions which will be answered in the next book "Beautiful Demons"

Beautiful Demons will be the last book! In it it will contain both S6 and S7

Now I'm not going to lie I have the story pretty well mapped out in my head, and an awesome Beta reader BellaMeShipper Whose been helping throughout everything(really she's the best!), however depending on what happens in S7 I'm going to be hella changing shit up to suit my needs.

I'm really excited about all of this and again want to thank all of you for taking the time out to read my books!

Until next time, feel free to comment, vote share!