Nineteen

Third Person POV

"I see they've set you free." Roan calls out as Kayleigh limps closer, with a small smile on his face.

Kayleigh however says nothing, her hands slowly moving under the long shirt, grabbing the daggers underneath.

"You're not looking too well, Kikheda." He says in all seriousness, taking note of the deep circles around her eyes, standing out harshly against pale skin.

With precise movements, she throws one of her daggers in Roans direction, too quick for anyone to realize what she had done before it was too late. Roan stood still, unmoving, not blinking, even as a pain filled grunt came from the person behind him. Clarke couldn't keep in her gasp of shock, while Asher glared at the Azgeda before him.

"You missed." Roan says

"No," she replies coldly, cocking her head to the side. "I didn't."

No sooner had the words left her mouth, Roan could feel the drops of blood dribbling down from his ear. Smile now gone, he reaches up, touching his ear, that was now missing a piece, turning to look behind him, he sees Felix, laying lifeless on the ground, her dagger embedded right between his eyes. Everyone became silent and still. The Arkadian guards weren't sure what to do, and Roans guards he had brought with them, merely waited for Roan to give them the signal.

"Kayleigh.." Bellamy gently says, hands slightly out in front of him, walking towards her.

"I told you what would happen," she says completely ignoring the others keeping her focus on Roan, all the while twirling a blade in her hands.

"Kayleigh, we need him." Clarke says coming out of her shock staring at the girl who resembled. "Asher stop her!"

"I will stop nothing, Wanheda."

"You..Tried to.. kill my sister.."

"Kayleigh!"

"Jus drien jus daun."

Just as she was about to let the next blade fly, Bellamy steps into her line of vision and she pauses for a heartbeat, staring blankly at him.

"Sweetheart-

Kayleigh saw his mouth moving but couldn't make out a single word he said. Not with the voices demanding she give into the bloodlust.

"He has to pay..."

They all had to pay. Roan wanted her so badly, ignored yet another warning. There would be no more chances.

"Don't make me hurt you, Bellamy."

She didn't want to hurt him. Swore he was one of the few she wouldn't hurt, but right now, Kayleigh wasn't as confident that she wouldn't.

"Get out of my way.."

"I know baby, trust me -

"No." She replies limping around him, keeping Roan in her sight.

"Kayleigh," Bell says grabbing her arm, ignoring the way the blade came towards him. Kayleigh's hand visibly shaking as she resists the urge to use it against him. "We need him, we need him to get hydrazine to Raven and Abby."

"What about what I need Bell?" She asks darkly. "I needed Tavia to live, and now-now she's dead like me.. They took away my wings."

"Wings?" Kane questions quietly looking at both Monty and Clarke. From what little he had heard, Kayleigh had some type of psychotic breakdown and the girl was loosing her touch with reality.